• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trade Michael Nelson Trout

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

How's that working out for him? 

Great.

He is living a life better than 99.999999% of all people who ever walked the earth.  He seems like a pretty grounded person with good perspective.

Maybe the problem is his life isn’t working out for him the way you want?

5 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Great.

He is living a life better than 99.999999% of all people who ever walked the earth.  He seems like a pretty grounded person with good perspective.

Maybe the problem is his life isn’t working out for him the way you want?

Uhh...what??  I was making a joke about failos saying "Trout isn't like KD (moving to super teams to win a championship).  He strikes me as the kind of person who wants to build something of his own," given that the Angels haven't exactly been successful since he came up.

You always seem to take an argumentative stance with me.  Not sure why. 

53 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Uhh...what??  I was making a joke about failos saying "Trout isn't like KD (moving to super teams to win a championship).  He strikes me as the kind of person who wants to build something of his own," given that the Angels haven't exactly been successful since he came up.

You always seem to take an argumentative stance with me.  Not sure why. 

I am not arguing with YOU.  I am just making my own comment replying to the comment it best follows.

I have zero issue with you.  Honestly.

Message boards are best when people share their perspectives, often opposing.

But that doesn’t always mean it is a personal jab if any kind.

I am so busy all the time with work that I often jump into the board for like a minute at a time, read something, and just shoot off a post sharing my thought.

I apologize if my comment seemed confrontational.  Not intended to be that way.