• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

He is the front runner to win in ‘24 so it’s going to get crazier as their desperation grows. I’ll admit I am shocked Trump is still here and in this thing. 

He's got one more coming from Georgia in the next few weeks. 

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

The 16 fake GOP electors from Michigan met in Lansing on December 14, 2020, and signed certificates falsely proclaiming that Trump won the state and they were the rightful electors. They were rebuffed by police when they tried to enter the statehouse to deliver the papers, according to videos of the interaction, which took place while the real group of Democratic electors were meeting inside the building.

Akward

20 hours ago, St1ck said:

Imagine going to prison because you believed a guy that held a press conference at the Four Seasons Landscaping Company.

It is sad how the Grifter King is being created by the simple minded solely to own a lib. He knows how simple minded they are also, have to tip your cap to him. 

18 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Poor Don

Nonetheless, Trump isn’t taking the snub to heart, according to The Daily Beast.

“I don’t think the president takes Rogan’s criticism personally, and really, in the end, Donald Trump would listen to a non-politician with some mild criticism more than a politician that kisses his ass.”

LMAO!! I'm certain he is coming up with an insulting name to call Rogan now.