• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

14 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

But then you would have @mtangelsfan showing up at your house, in his undwear, to borrow milk all the time. While he is pretty ripped, it's jarring the amount of hair he has all over his body. I thought he was a sasquatch once. 

I've never pictured Mt as being hairy.  Rally is a different story.

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

But then you would have @mtangelsfan showing up at your house, in his underwear, to borrow milk all the time. While he is pretty ripped, it's jarring the amount of hair he has all over his body. I thought he was a sasquatch once. 

my goodness, man, just how many of our backyards are you creeping around?

14 minutes ago, calscuf said:

My next door neighbors in Big Bear have the MAGA flag at the top left corner of that photo flying above their cabin.

As you can imagine, they're quality folk.  Full-time residents.

do they use guns or crossbows?

3 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

How do you have different emission standards in 50 states?

I guess you are not old enough to remember 49 state cars. A few years ago I drove out to Las Vegas to check out a 1978 Fiat 128 sedan. I owned one new and it was a California car with additional smog controls.

The car in Las Vegas had clearly posted on a sticker under the hood that it was a 49 stare car. That means I cannot buy and register it in California, even if I were to convert it to 1978 compliance. I was ready, cash on hand and had to walk away. 

This state is run by idiots. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

I guess you are not old enough to remember 49 state cars. A few years ago I drove out to Las Vegas to check out a 1978 Fiat 128 sedan. I owned one new and it was a California car with additional smog controls.

The car in Las Vegas had clearly posted on a sticker under the hood that it was a 49 stare car. That means I cannot buy and register it in California, even if I were to convert it to 1978 compliance. I was ready, cash on hand and had to walk away. 

This state is run by idiots. 

Thanks much

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Looks like Trump was caught red handed leveraging the US government in order to get dirt on Joe Biden. 

Go straight to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Trump has been aiding Ukraine for a while.

Fake news. This is from a year and a half ago:

https://abcnews.go.com/International/us-announces-sale-anti-tank-missiles-ukraine-russian/story?id=53450406

Also from December 2017:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/12/20/trump-administration-approves-lethal-arms-sales-to-ukraine/

The Trump administration has approved the largest U.S. commercial sale of lethal defensive weapons to Ukraine since 2014. The move was heavily supported by top Trump national security Cabinet officials and Congress but may complicate President Trump’s stated ambition to work with Russian President Vladimir Putin