• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

You said they were all going to lockstep with his policies but that really hasn't happened has it? They are passing what they wanted in the first place but none of them are cosying up to the toxicity of the President, knowing his volatility works against them.

But you can keep with your narratives if you like. And it's leftist dotard, not liberal. Facts, man, you're just not accurate with them.

I apologize for getting your retarded* little insult correct. I'll make some slight effort to correct that in the future, because I know how badly you want it to stick.

As for accuracy, I don't recall specifically that the republicans would work in lockstep with Trump but that is possible. If I did, that's still a lot closer to reality than your prediction that they wouldn't work with him, your excuses aside.

*before anyone gets upset, I'm using this word to mean "backwards."

19 hours ago, Lou said:

how can anyone not have disdain for the FBI these days?

They're certainly not above criticism. Their field office in Miami mishandled the tips leading up to the Parkland shooting.

What's funny though is that you've been more critical of the FBI than you have been of the current Administration. Not an uncommon approach for cons these days given the slant that's coming out of right-wing outlets.

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s a problem in the galactic republic also !

2 hours ago, Lou said:

That was dumb 

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Somebody is trying too hard

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

sometimes you swing and miss i guess. lol.  made me laugh.

uh, guys, Jedi = Jerry Dipoto

and yes, it's his fault.

46 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

They're certainly not above criticism. Their field office in Miami mishandled the tips leading up to the Parkland shooting.

What's funny though is that you've been more critical of the FBI than you have been of the current Administration. 

When have I been complimentary of this administration? 

Also, the FBI's incompetence goes far beyond the Parkland shooting. I expect the FBI to be much more competent than this or any administration. 

Edited by Lou

51 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Not an uncommon approach for cons these days given the slant that's coming out of right-wing outlets.

So tell me, from which right-wing media outlets do I form my opinions ? 

Edited by Lou

12 minutes ago, Lou said:

When have I been complimentary of this administration? 

Also, the FBI's incompetence goes far beyond the Parkland shooting. I expect the FBI to be much more competent than this or any administration. 

I didn't say you've been complementary.  I said you've been more critical of the FBI than the current Administration, which you have been.

I'm sure there's been more incompetence in the FBI. But you haven't said anything about it until recently. basically when right-wing media started going after them as a way to try to discredit the Mueller investigation.

Lol

I actually know very little about the Mueller investigation, and that's being generous.

Do I really need to be critical of the administration? That's like being critical of Mathis' career batting average.  Trump is a nimrod. Always has been, always will be.

Now, why don't you call out libs for not being critical of Hillary and/or Obama? Or doesn't it apply to both sides? 

18 minutes ago, Lou said:

So tell me, from which right-wing media outlets do I form my opinions ? 

Apparently a very partisan townhall.com, for one, where you cut and paste an article with a laughable narrative.

http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/topic/25379-trumped/?page=593&tab=comments#comment-1083400

But seriously, I wouldn't say that they necessarily form your opinions. More like influence, which is evident.

2 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Apparently a very partisan townhall.com, for one, where you cut and paste an article with a laughable narrative.

http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/topic/25379-trumped/?page=593&tab=comments#comment-1083400

But seriously, I wouldn't say that they necessarily form your opinions. More like influence, which is evident.

I don't see an article, only a pic of Mt Hillary 

3 hours ago, Lou said:

Lol

I actually know very little about the Mueller investigation, and that's being generous

Didn't initially catch this post since it was end-paged.

Anyway, I believe you. I was explaining to you why conservative media has been so aggressive in their attacks on the FBI. As I said, it's merely an attempt to discredit the investigation.

Do I really need to be critical of the administration? That's like being critical of Mathis' career batting average.  Trump is a nimrod. Always has been, always will be.

Funny how you cons start saying bad things about the administration only after we're on the subject lol

Now, why don't you call out libs for not being critical of Hillary and/or Obama? Or doesn't it apply to both sides? sides?

Come on, Lou... this is desperate. I do sometimes critique posts from those who I usually agree with. And I believe I've seen you do it as well. I have biases and don't claim to be completely neutral. And I don't think you claim that, either. But I do think you're a little more on one side than you let on sometimes. It seems pretty obvious.