• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

If we only had a legal system that had some kind of mechanism to get some sort of justice for people when they are “wronged” but technically there hasn’t really been any crime committed.

Oh wait.  We have that.  Taylor’s family AGREED to a settlement that included certain changes in police policy, warrants. . . .uh and $12,000,000 in cash (largest settlement ever for police “misconduct.”)

But stupid people in the streets (and idiots like LeBron James) think since something bad happened, that we have to criminally prosecute somebody regardless if there was any crime committed or if, if there was, if there is enough evidence to have a viable prosecutable case.

Stupid LeBron tweeted today how devastated he was with today’s “verdict.”

God help us.  Please.

10 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

If we only had a legal system that had some kind of mechanism to get some sort of justice for people when they are “wronged” but technically there hasn’t really been any crime committed.

Oh wait.  We have that.  Taylor’s family AGREED to a settlement that included certain changes in police policy, warrants. . . .uh and $12,000,000 in cash (largest settlement ever for police “misconduct.”)

But stupid people in the streets (and idiots like LeBron James) think since something bad happened, that we have to criminally prosecute somebody regardless if there was any crime committed or if, if there was, if there is enough evidence to have a viable prosecutable case.

Stupid LeBron tweeted today how devastated he was with today’s “verdict.”

God help us.  Please.

I think Bron should fight crazy white boy for charity. I kinda want to see whitey kick his ass

3 hours ago, calscuf said:

https://www.ocregister.com/2020/09/23/suspect-in-altercation-with-deputies-fatally-shot-in-san-clemente/

White dude killed by cops.  The rest of you crackers want to join me in burning down Aliso Viejo?

I'm game. Should I bring some coffee from starbucks?

We need to change the rules of engagement. Once his arm raised with a burning object, he should have been shot. We also need to employ camera blimps over these areas. Lets stop allowing these cowards to riot all night and sleep all day. We need QRF teams to chase these fuckers down after they leave. Stop letting these clowns dictate the battlefield. 

5 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Most of the people in these videos are fat and white.  It’s like bizzaro Angelswin.

Like a city full of Taylors. I don't get everyone walking around with their ass hanging out like a Peacock. I guess these types view it as cleavage. I miss the America where young males were getting drunk trying to fuck chicks at the bar.  Violence was only used to ward off cock blockers or impress the redneck girls. 

Suspected gunman identified in shooting of two Louisville officers amid Breonna Taylor protests

Suspected gunman identified in shooting of two Louisville officers amid Breonna Taylor protests

The Louisville Metro Police Department announced Thursday nearly 100 arrests were made overnight amid demonstrations following a grand jury decision to charge only one officer in connection to the police operation that killed Breonna Taylor, but not her death.

A suspect accused in shooting two Louisville police officers during protests Wednesday evening has also been identified. Larynzo Johnson, 26, has been charged with wanton endangerment and assault of a police officer. He will be arraigned Friday.

Shots rang out when Louisville police officers were conducting crowd control operations at Broadway and Brook Street “in response to a large crowd that had set fires, caused property damage and failed to disperse after being warned,” according to the post-arrest complaint filed in Jefferson County.

Johnson “intentionally used a handgun to fire multiple bullets at officers” addressing the crowd, the complaint said. Two officers were struck by bullets causing serious physical injury. Police said witnesses spotted Johnson firing a handgun at officers and running from the scene.

The complaint said he was also in possession of a handgun at the time of his arrest and law enforcement recovered video of the shooting showing the suspect fire at officers.

Edited by Redondo

7 minutes ago, calscuf said:

God dammit the motherfucker was actually black.  

I honestly think, at this point, that black guys are trying to get themselves shot by cops.  

The one black guy in San Clemente harasses people and then tries to grab the cops gun when they arrest him? Cmon.  Total fucking set up.

We're still going to burn down Aliso Viejo though, right?