• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arizona or bust?

DMVol

14 minutes ago, RendZone said:

When you choose to play games with no fans in 100+ degree temperature stadiums,  it’s out of desperation. The stats will certainly get skewed with players needing more days off and having to leave games early due to heat. Pitchers won’t be able to pitch deep into games so hitters will get opportunities to hit against a lot of relievers. These games will not be the same. Please promise to spare me the excuses if they do play and we miss the playoffs again. 

Ok. Once again I’m not in favor of playing in these conditions.  So most of your reply is just you being you, again.  If they do play the stats won’t be phony nor will the games be glorified exhibition games.  Those are more useless narratives by you.  In other words, Wednesday.  

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Ok. Once again I’m not in favor of playing in these conditions.  So most of your reply is just you being you, again.  If they do play the stats won’t be phony nor will the games be glorified exhibition games.  Those are more useless narratives by you.  In other words, Wednesday.  

aka Trash Day

I appreciate thinking outside the box. But It's a stupid idea.  Let's face it, they are not wanting to get back to playing so we fans can watch and be entertained with baseball.  It's all about money....especially to the owners.  The more you go into the details and think about administratively doing this for the LT, it's not an option.

The only option is if this were short-term for a few weeks in an effort to get more games while they get things ready to play at their own stadiums for the majority of the season.  Either way, it'll be without fans.  But the AZ/FL can only be done for a very short period.  Anyone thinking otherwise is purely wishful thinking.  Bank on it

11 hours ago, stormngt said:

I am curious why they dont play in southern California?  Three major league stadiums  I know of four minor league stadiums just off the top of my head and god knows how many college stadiums.  It rarely rains in summer and much better weather.

Arizona and Florida have much better access to the 1000+ ventilators that MLB will most likely need at some point.