• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

9 hours ago, Taylor said:

You must have been at

@Crampknees' neighbor's house.

He was, Larry had too many IPA's, grabbed the biggest piece of cake and tried to pocket the kids Goo Jit Zu Dino toy. I had to apologize for his actions.

Is Texas full open or is that starting tomorrow.  I know at the store yesterday they still wanted masks.  I am sure I will get it confused and some Karen will see me with a mask, pull her sidearm and blow my head off.

Kids hospital is already preparing for a spike in cases around the corner. 

46 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Why do you hate Chuck so much that you have to conjure up bad memories?

I wanted to find the scene from the first season of Cobra Kai where Johnny is driving and keeps picturing the kick to the face over and over, but I couldn't. 

Edit: found it but not in a gif.

Edited by st1ckboy

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

He was, Larry had too many IPA's, grabbed the biggest piece of cake and tried to pocket the kids Goo Jit Zu Dino toy. I had to apologize for his actions.

Is Texas full open or is that starting tomorrow.  I know at the store yesterday they still wanted masks.  I am sure I will get it confused and some Karen will see me with a mask, pull her sidearm and blow my head off.

Kids hospital is already preparing for a spike in cases around the corner. 

Texas is "open" already, but most places are still requiring masks.

Went to the movies for the first time in a year last night and saw Raya and the Last Dragon. Attendance was very light and distancing was still being enforced via seat buffering.

The movie was good.

I think theaters in NY and LA are open now, too.

So, tomorrow, everyone in CA will have an underlying condition?  Because if you do, you are good to go for a vaccine, but they don't check anything.

I heard someone say waits are long even with an appointment.  True?

It would really suck to get it now and get sick.

17 minutes ago, ScottT said:

So, tomorrow, everyone in CA will have an underlying condition?  Because if you do, you are good to go for a vaccine, but they don't check anything.

Correct regarding the co-morbidities and the fact that they aren’t permitted to ask questions. I think if you get an appointment, you are all good. 

My experience was that the process was incredibly efficient and timely. Unlike anything you have ever seen from the government before. My appointment was at 8:00 a.m.  I went through all the pre-vaccination stuff and had the shot in my arm by about 8:02. My wife went to a different site that was a bit busier, but also got her shot within minutes of her appointment time. 

2 hours ago, ScottT said:

My wife got her first dose at CVS and it took 15 minutes.