• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social Media Day on Angels Radio

After several innings of Halo Honk check ins from Louisiana, England, Michigan, Bangladesh, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Oregon, Virginia, Hawaii, Michigan, Ohio, Georgia, Colorado, New Mexico, North Dakota, Missouri, Montana, Maine, Rhode Island, New York, Japan, Canada

After a half dozen check ins to social media headquarters to see how well the pound sign is trending

After a dozen requests to vote in the current social media poll and voting updates

I tuned out. Twins broadcast, it is.  

I never listen to the radio but drove to and from a lunch and heard this claptrap.

Halo honks checked in from 32 states.

JFC, its like Terry Smith first understood the wireless and could not believe people were listening outside the sound of his voice.

Can you imagine the thought that went into this disaster:

"We need to do social media Wednesdays.  It's what the young people like."

"Sounds awesome.  This will be a hit with the much-coveted young demographic!!  What will we do!"

"We'll have people check in, and tell where they are!"

Anybody under 50, meanwhile, just facepalms.

21 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The radio broadcast is completely unlistenable these days.

Terry's descriptive broadcasting stinks, like really bad. Langston's goofy shtick has run its course. Advertisements galore.

Make it stop!!

I tune out the 4th inning so I don't have to listen to the parrot.

And every single thing that happens on the field is "brought to you by..." The team must be raking it in from ad revenue.

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I tune out the 4th inning so I don't have to listen to the parrot.

And every single thing that happens on the field is "brought to you by..." The team must be raking it in from ad revenue.

In reality, the number of people listening to an Angels radio broadcast is this group here, the same number at Halo Heaven, and Roger Lodge's mom.