• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Happy Promotion Week!

53 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I feel like everyone is ready to induct Vlad Jr in the hall of fame before he's had a single major league AB.

He has to prove himself like everybody else.

40 minutes ago, floplag said:

im not in that group., i think its as likely he ends up more similar to Mo Vaugn or Pedro Sandoval than his dad is he doesnt put in some physique work.   Hes a DH waiting to happen more than he is a long term solution at 3B.  
Cant argue the potential in the bat, but the boy needs to mix in a couple salads from time to time or his viability in the field wont last. 

Let the kids play.

53 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I feel like everyone is ready to induct Vlad Jr in the hall of fame before he's had a single major league AB.

He has to prove himself like everybody else.

Ya I wasn’t suggesting that and I’m definitely not in that group.  I actually think there’s some legitimate questions about how he projects in the field and on the base paths.  The bat seems 80 grade legit tho.  Anyway, my only point was whether you think he’s the reincarnation of Hank Aaron or not.  He was definitely a major league player last year and he could have helped his mediocre club.  Therefore he should have been up and playing with the Jays.  

14 hours ago, floplag said:

i recall him being call up late for his first full year... i just looked it up his debut date was in July, after hitting over 300 the 23 previous years in the minors

you have to admire Trout's determination.

On 4/26/2019 at 11:32 AM, floplag said:

we already did as i recall with Trout.
Everyone does to avoid service time issues, were now basically past most of that for the year so, yeah, bring up the kids :)  

The Angels didn’t with Ohtani. 

And the Angels called Trout up from AA when he was 19.