• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

These come from behind Halos remind me of the 02 team

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

What the F*ck is that fat fuckin Disney ass mouse doing up there?

And why is Mickey right there below him

Have you yet to see Bour? It's Colon-level fat ass territory. Seems a perfect fit to me, except that photo had a little more melatonin than the current team, as I'm sure you're aware. 

Sorry to be a buzz kill but any and all "reminds me of 2002 team" comments are kind of an eye roller for me.

Believe me that season was incredibly fun and satisfying and great.

But the reality is that roster was just OK.  So when I read "reminds me of 2002 team" all I really hear in my head is "reminds me of an OK roster."

The good news is an OK roster CAN win a WS.  We saw it.  You just gotta make the postseason.

26 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Sorry to be a buzz kill but any and all "reminds me of 2002 team" comments are kind of an eye roller for me.

Believe me that season was incredibly fun and satisfying and great.

But the reality is that roster was just OK.  So when I read "reminds me of 2002 team" all I really hear in my head is "reminds me of an OK roster."

The good news is an OK roster CAN win a WS.  We saw it.  You just gotta make the postseason.

Pretty sure it's a joke post.

Lighten up Francis.

Last night my wife started on the, Angels only do well when they start the season losing, line and I told her to stop, go no further, losing to start the season sucks and I don't want to hear it.

The Angels then racked up 4 runs to take the lead. 

44 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Last night my wife started on the, Angels only do well when they start the season losing, line and I told her to stop, go no further, losing to start the season sucks and I don't want to hear it.

I appreciate your efforts.  

58 minutes ago, Blarg said:

She’s right though, I used to say that all the time