• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fantasy Advice

So my draft is now tomorrow and have been doing some more of my own projections. It hasn't made my life any easier than Harper could potential be injured now and Lindor has been injured for awhile now.

But still, Harper and Lindor are still sure-things for me, and still keep debating between Bauer, Votto, and Sanchez. And after going through tons of pre-draft rankings and see who I'd believe would still be available after the keepers are taken, I think I might go with Votto as my keeper.

All three guys would still project to be available come my 1st (4th) pick of the draft. I'm picking 8th out of 12 (snake)

If I choose Votto, I wind up in a scenario where I could wind up with Votto, Syndergaard/Carrasco, and JT Realmuto

If I choose Bauer, I could wind up with Bauer, Bellinger/Votto, and Realmuto

If I choose Sanchez, could wind up with Sanchez, Bellinger/Votto, and Bauer.

Of course, this is only if I'm looking go with a combination of SP/C/1B in my 3-5 options. I could always expand to other positions where players like Lorenzo Cain, Edwin Diaz, Vlad Jr. Eugenio Suarez, and Ozzie Albies should be available in that range as well.

Yes, a lot has to break a certain way for this, but am I right in thinking the potential combination of having Votto, Syndergaard/Carrasco, and J.T. Realmuto looks the strongest, or does anyone have another opinion. My draft is tomorrow and have set my keeper in a little over an hour.

Looking at other teams, I'm kind already hating last year's last place team. It's a new owner of that team this year since the last guy was a shitty player so we booted him. So not only should it be better managed, but he's starting off with J.D. Martinez, Andrew Benintendi, and Nolan Arenando but will also get the first pick. Best players available should be Javier Baez and Gerrit Cole. Either way, pretty solid first 4 picks.

we have a =n ESPN league started with Angelswin.com folks some ten years ago plus.

a few team owners have come and gone but we have some original folks left.

8 team league - auto draft (our group does not have time / logistics to get together either in person or on line to be at the same place at the same time)

so it's a 'low maintenance' KEEPER (Five Keepers) league. Keepers need to be selected by March. 22

ESPN auto draft is set for Early AM - March 23 (check the league site when you wake up  Saturday and your team should have been drafted).

If you want in.....e-mail me  at 

tj.staffel@comcast.net

include your e-mail address in the e-mail. I will send out an invite -- first come, first in  . ONE SPOT open.