• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

16 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Both you and @Lhalo have given me this advice. And whilst I appreciate where you guys are coming from, I absolutely hate living here. No amount of voting will change that.

Honestly, the town I live in is a horrible tourist trap. No changes will get made here. They keep building restaurants and hotels with no one to work there because there's no affordable housing here. 

As for the state, we'll always have Dem senators and for some reason a Republican governor.

I really want to leave this state. It has the lowest minimum wage in New England by almost $3, and that's not changing anytime soon. 

To be honest I'd rather vote in the Presidential election. New Hampshire fucking sucks. And this isn't just me being "anti everything", this state legitimately is a fucking joke. 

Maybe you can rent a room from Chuck in his new pad in Tennessee? It looks like a nice place 

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The baby formula thing is entirely because Abott declined to fix or replace old dilapidated equipment and instead paid out shareholders.  That’s literally what happened.  Turns out baby formula is actually very important.  I’m glad that the market is once again efficient and victorious. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Maybe you can rent a room from Chuck in his new pad in Tennessee? It looks like a nice place 

It does look like a nice place. 

My situation isn't terrible. I have a place to live. But if I want my own place, I'm looking at bare minimum $1200 a month plus utilities for a one bedroom apartment.

My brother's condo in Manchester (biggest city in the state) is (was?) $1120 a month for his mortgage. That was years ago.

You just can't rent anymore.

And inflation is a natural part of an economy. We had very low (abnormally low) inflation for a long time and now we’re seeing a rapid spike.  This is associated with a lot of things. It’s not a simple this happened and inflation is the direct result.  There have been situations going on in commodities for several years, particularly agricultural.  Also, there are obvious examples of good old fashioned price gouging especially in retail.  It’s incorrect to assign blame to any one particular thing.  It is what it is.  I get it’s fun to just blame blue team or red team but that’s not really a very nuanced understanding of whats going on.  This stuff is part of the system that we have. 

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

And inflation is a natural part of an economy. We had very low (abnormally low) inflation for a long time and now we’re seeing a rapid spike.  This is associated with a lot of things. It’s not a simple this happened and inflation is the direct result.  There have been situations going on in commodities for several years, particularly agricultural.  Also, there are obvious examples of good old fashioned price gouging especially in retail.  It’s incorrect to assign blame to any one particular thing.  It is what it is.  I get it’s fun to just blame blue team or red team but that’s not really a very nuanced understanding of whats going on.  This stuff is part of the system that we have. 

But Branco 

You guys need to relocate and scrutinize your voting records. These politicians want you to be poor and vote for the extra 50-100 bucks they may give you. That money won’t change your life. Time to seek opportunity in another location and vote for people that don’t over punish success 

Elon Musk torches Biden: 'The real president is whoever controls the teleprompter'

Tesla CEO Elon Musk, whose purchase of Twitter remains ongoing, slammed President Biden in a podcast interview Monday and warned that if the government continues printing money, inflation will get worse and the U.S. might follow the path of Venezuela.

Musk, who said he has voted "overwhelmingly for Democrats," slammed the Democratic Party and Biden in particular. He suggested that Biden is something of an empty suit. 

"The real president is whoever controls the teleprompter," the Tesla CEO said. "The path to power is the path to the teleprompter."

"I do feel like if somebody were to accidentally lean on the teleprompter, it's going to be like Anchorman," the CEO added, referencing the 2004 film in which Ron Burgundy reads whatever is written on the teleprompter, even if it would ruin his career.

He also claimed that the Democratic Party is "overly controlled by the unions and by the trial lawyers, particularly the class action lawyers." He argued that when Democrats go against "the interests of the people," it tends to come from the unions and the trial lawyers, while when Republicans do that, "it's because of corporate evil and religious zealotry." 

"In the case of Biden, he is simply too much captured by the unions, which was not the case with Obama," Musk said. The Tesla CEO defended Obama as "quite reasonable," but insisted that Biden prioritizes the unions ahead of the public.

The Tesla CEO also weighed in on Amazon founder Jeff Bezos's claim that the White House has resorted to "misdirection" in order to "muddy the topic" of inflation.

"I mean, the obvious reason for inflation is that the government printed a zillion amount of more money than it had, obviously," Musk said, echoing Republican critics who claim that Biden's American Rescue Plan COVID-19 relief stimulus bill contributed to the near-40-year-high inflation the U.S. experienced in April. 

"So it's like the government can't just, you know, issue checks far in excess of revenue without there being inflation, you know, velocity of money held constant," the Tesla CEO argued. "If the federal government writes checks, they never bounce. So that is effectively creation of more dollars. And if there are more dollars created, then the increase in the goods and services across the economy, then you have inflation, again, velocity of money held constant."

Half of Joe Biden's Twitter Followers Are Fake, Audit Reveals

Almost half of President Joe Biden's current 22.2 million followers on Twitter are fake accounts, according to an audit tool provided by software company SparkToro.

https://www.newsweek.com/half-joe-biden-twitter-followers-are-fake-audit-elon-musk-1707244

Musk is a dipshit.  The entire concept of a “trial lawyer” being some kind of boogeyman is so weird.  All lawyers do is try to apply the law.  Don’t like the law, change the law.  It’s the rights version of complaining about cops enforcing the law.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Musk is a dipshit.  The entire concept of a “trial lawyer” being some kind of boogeyman is so weird.  All lawyers do is try to apply the law.  Don’t like the law, change the law.  It’s the rights version of complaining about cops enforcing the law.

If it wasn't for DAs and defense attorneys we wouldn’t be able to have due process in our legal system 

30 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Almost half of President Joe Biden's current 22.2 million followers on Twitter are fake accounts, according to an audit tool provided by software company SparkToro.

https://www.newsweek.com/half-joe-biden-twitter-followers-are-fake-audit-elon-musk-1707244

https://qz.com/1422395/how-many-of-donald-trumps-twitter-followers-are-fake/

44 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

No big info here.  You are already fake if you go on Twitter so where is the outrage. The who gives a fuck you guys give a fuck about makes you look.....SAD

26 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

No big info here.  You are already fake if you go on Twitter so where is the outrage. The who gives a fuck you guys give a fuck about makes you look.....SAD

You didn’t reference transgendered Disney characters or blarg. Drink!

1 hour ago, cals said:

If I had to choose two AW members to get fucked up with I don’t think I can say any two other than @Kotchman and @Crampknees.  Sorry to everyone else, but I just feel like hookers and farm animals would somehow be co-stars of the night if you took shots with them.

I worry more about Larry and his Twitter feed

Women prostitutes being replaced by sex sheep and camels in Kabul brothels  after Taliban takeover