• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Went to Hamilton's Victory at Sea event yesterday in SD.  Was awesome!  They had 12 versions of it, my favorites were the 2012 and Cap'n Crunch.  Also went to Toronado and Monkey Paw.  Toronado had 53 IPAs on tap, and some casks.  My favorite at Toronado was the Sculpin with kiwi on cask.  Also had two new ones from Modern Times, they are doing some great stuff.  Was happy to finally try some of Monkey Paw's beers, Howler was fantastic.

If you're ever down to go to Toronado, I highly recommend visiting Bottle Craft, they have an outstanding selection.  I picked up more than a few beers to bring home yesterday, can't wait to try them.

Last night went to O'Brien's for rip current and kern river brewing (or "krb" as the girl in front of us in line called it, awesome initials) night, they had already run out of the leftover citra keg from the night before and the cask of it they had for that night. But we had:

Rip current-

Caught in a rip

Impact zone

Lupulin lust

In the curl

Vanilla storm

KRB-

Black rock

Just outstanding

Tonight we are going to Breakwater for their "meet the brewer" night, who is just the guy that is our bartender every Sunday. They have a really good IPA called DMJ

Edited by Katie

Last night went to O'Brien's for rip current and kern river brewing (or "krb" as the girl in front of us in line called it, awesome initials) night, they had already run out of the leftover citra keg from the night before and the cask of it they had for that night. But we had:

Rip current-

Caught in a rip

Impact zone

Lupulin lust

In the curl

Vanilla storm

KRB-

Black rock

Just outstanding

Tonight we are going to Breakwater for their "meet the brewer" night, who is just the guy that is our bartender every Sunday. They have a really good IPA called DMJ

Not to burst your bubble but the girl is wrong. The initials are KRBC. 

Growlers stay fresh for quite awhile when properly sealed. Keeping them for a week or so is not an issue.

Tell that to Katie, who thinks if you don't drink it on the drive home from the brewery then you might as well pour it down the drain.

Edited by st1ckboy