• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

It seems like its having problems with certain browsers. Internet Explorer goes right through.

Edit; must've fixed something Firefox is working great and 2 hours later I'm finally able to access my order history. Also, it seems like only the first Saturday session is sold out.

http://shop.lostabbey.com/special-releases-c22.aspx

It seems like its having problems with certain browsers. Internet Explorer goes right through.

Edit; must've fixed something Firefox is working great and 2 hours later I'm finally able to access my order history. Also, it seems like only the first Saturday session is sold out.

http://shop.lostabbey.com/special-releases-c22.aspx

Damn, that's my session. It's going to be a mess.

They're all going to be sold out. Saturday is sold out all together. Hope it's easy for them to look at your ID and look at a list. But you never know, look how much of a cluster it was to buy the bottles.

I'm more worried about the parking around there than standing in line.

Love 120!

I find this curious. Quite frankly I think it is one of the most overrated IPA's in the world. At 18% the booziness is overpowering and you get zero hops as a result. I am not saying it is terrible but it isn't that great in my opinion. I think many people like it because it is hard to find and that they are supposed to like it. I have had it on tap and in a bottle. The bottle is much better as out of the tap is too cold for the brew. Only reason I started with this is because the first beer is 11 bucks with a glass no matter what you get so may as well go with the most expensive. Beer of the night was Knee Deep Hoparillo. 

I find this curious. Quite frankly I think it is one of the most overrated IPA's in the world. At 18% the booziness is overpowering and you get zero hops as a result. I am not saying it is terrible but it isn't that great in my opinion. I think many people like it because it is hard to find and that they are supposed to like it. I have had it on tap and in a bottle. The bottle is much better as out of the tap is too cold for the brew. Only reason I started with this is because the first beer is 11 bucks with a glass no matter what you get so may as well go with the most expensive. Beer of the night was Knee Deep Hoparillo. 

I completely agree it is overrated.  Just like Pliny the Younger.  But, I'm not one of the ppl who likes it bc I'm "supposed" to like it.  I actually had it the first time having no clue what it was, back when I was first started to drink craft beer.  I've had it more than once, and liked it each time.  Everyone has different tastes.  And our tastes can even change over time...

Wish I could've made it out to Naja's, always a fun time with some of my favorite friends that are regulars.

Haha, different strokes for different folks.

I really think the 120 minute is overrated. It was good for a few sips but after that I found it a bit overwhelming. On the other hand I loved Pliny the Younger and I'm not even a huge IPA fan. It was one of the best beers I've ever had. The hops were perfect in there.

As far as the w00tstout goes, I found it to have a lot of potential but the flavors seemed to be all separate and headed in a different direction. If felt like it got rushed to the market and the flavors hadn't been given time to blend. I really liked the sweetness of it and the pecan flavor though. If they release another one next year I'll give it a try but if it isn't improved I won't buy a third year.

I completely agree it is overrated.  Just like Pliny the Younger.  But, I'm not one of the ppl who likes it bc I'm "supposed" to like it.  I actually had it the first time having no clue what it was, back when I was first started to drink craft beer.  I've had it more than once, and liked it each time.  Everyone has different tastes.  And our tastes can even change over time...

Wish I could've made it out to Naja's, always a fun time with some of my favorite friends that are regulars.

It does taste different each time. This one was pushing 19%, a bit too strong in all honesty and like I said taps are set too cold for the beer which messes it up. When I have had it at 16% in a bottle it was pretty good. 

Younger is another beast. Last year was the first year I made it out to Russian River and it was incredible. Three weeks later I had it at Tony's and it had lost some of its depth. 

Naja's event is all week. How often do you go there? We head over there a few times a week usually. 

To me Dogfish 120 is made to kill palates and shock people. Younger is made to be a top notch IPA. Vinnie brings a high ABV without losing the depth and complexity of the hops. Dogfish has little to no hop character and is just overly potent with alcohol. A good IPA, in my opinion, is well balanced with a ton of hops but yet smooth. Hence why Alpine is considered the holy grail.  

To me Dogfish 120 is made to kill palates and shock people. Younger is made to be a top notch IPA. Vinnie brings a high ABV without losing the depth and complexity of the hops. Dogfish has little to no hop character and is just overly potent with alcohol. A good IPA, in my opinion, is well balanced with a ton of hops but yet smooth. Hence why Alpine is considered the holy grail.  

Down to my last Nelson, and Pure Hoppiness. Finished my last Duet last night. Looks like I'm going to be making a run to Alpine in the next few weeks.

Haha, different strokes for different folks.

I really think the 120 minute is overrated. It was good for a few sips but after that I found it a bit overwhelming. On the other hand I loved Pliny the Younger and I'm not even a huge IPA fan. It was one of the best beers I've ever had. The hops were perfect in there.

As far as the w00tstout goes, I found it to have a lot of potential but the flavors seemed to be all separate and headed in a different direction. If felt like it got rushed to the market and the flavors hadn't been given time to blend. I really liked the sweetness of it and the pecan flavor though. If they release another one next year I'll give it a try but if it isn't improved I won't buy a third year.

Kind of thoughts with w00t. You can see where they were trying to go, but it was all over the place. Still, for a stout, I see the potential. It just didn't blend well and at 13% it is just too heavy of a hitter for what they put together. It made it rough the whole way through.

Kind of thoughts with w00t. You can see where they were trying to go, but it was all over the place. Still, for a stout, I see the potential. It just didn't blend well and at 13% it is just too heavy of a hitter for what they put together. It made it rough the whole way through.

I love stouts but this one was a little hard to finish even with 2 other friends having it. I have 2 extras that I will age and hope the flavors blend together in the bottle. I doubt it will be enough to rescue this iteration of the w00t but it may get better.