• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Where is the breakout story of Spring Training?

LAAMike

3 hours ago, floplag said:

I dont recall what the hit was to be honest, i just saw him rounding second and my hopes went south a little... he didnt look pain free or like he was running freely.  Maybe im making too much out of one play. 
We really should talk to Moustakis about playing super corners for a year IMO.  

If this team has a potential Achilles heel it will be the Valbuena / Pujols pairing at 1st and DH. It's just really hard for me to see this team getting through this situation unscathed. 

12 hours ago, floplag said:

IDK man watching him go first to third yesterday really rocked my hopes that he was back to being able to handle it physically.  That didnt look like a guy that was back to form to me.  I hope im wrong and that he was just going easy.  

He went from 1st to 3rd on the same day?  Encouraging indeed.