• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Devin Nunes is an insincere, freedom-infringing, sycophantic and wholly unscrupulous piece of garbage.

7 hours ago, St1ck said:

Excellent choice Nunes!

Trump's 'Truth Social' Merger Already Under Federal Investigation - Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trumps-new-media-venture-takes-after-its-founder-by-drawing-attention-of-investigators-1267537/

Another federal entity on a witch hunt against Trump. News at 11. 

16 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Witch hunt! 

In November, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) urged the SEC to investigate the merger for potential securities violations. Warren wrote in a letter to the SEC commissioner stating that Trump’s company “may have committed securities violations by holding private and undisclosed discussions about the merger as early as May 2021, while omitting this information in [SEC] filing and other public statements.”

Yep, witch hunt.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

In November, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) urged the SEC to investigate the merger for potential securities violations. Warren wrote in a letter to the SEC commissioner stating that Trump’s company “may have committed securities violations by holding private and undisclosed discussions about the merger as early as May 2021, while omitting this information in [SEC] filing and other public statements.”

Yep, witch hunt.

Hopefully Nunes still has enough free time that he can continue his pursuit to take down a cow Twitter account. 

54 minutes ago, mmc said:

Ok sure but why are you so upset about it?

I would say I'm so upset about it. I tend to think about things I'm upset about beyond the confines of this type of conversation. It was an observation.

This guy was engaging in A+ virtue signaling when I created this thread. It was an observation.

He's a weasel and he'll remain a weasel.

• 7 months later...

Perfect guy to run Truth Social.

California’s Devin Nunes drops lawsuit against Ben Meredith | McClatchy Washington Bureau
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article263691508.html

It ends the seventh of 10 lawsuits the former congressman filed from 2019 through 2021 against media organizations and critics that Nunes alleges have defamed or conspired against him.

7 hours ago, St1ck said:

Perfect guy to run Truth Social.

California’s Devin Nunes drops lawsuit against Ben Meredith | McClatchy Washington Bureau
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article263691508.html

It ends the seventh of 10 lawsuits the former congressman filed from 2019 through 2021 against media organizations and critics that Nunes alleges have defamed or conspired against him.

The thread title is still appropriate.

What a weasel.