• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Uniform options

Tank

They have officially dropped the "of Anaheim" from their Name as of last off season.

They are the Los Angeles Angels now. I understand that Anaheim has a special place in many hearts because that was the name when they won the Series in '02, but in reality how many of us actually live in Anaheim? And not Anaheim adjacent, but actually the city of Anaheim?

My guess, is not many. Anaheim is the 5th largest city in Southern California, but Irvine and Santa Ana are right there too in terms of population. Even if you add all three of those plus Fullerton, Orange, and Tustin, you'd still be 1/4 of the size of the city of Los Angeles, and it's all the Los Angeles Metro area.

California Angels (33) is the name they've used the majority of their years, but the team name has started with Los Angeles (17) more seasons than starting with Anaheim (7).

As far as Uni's, I love the Navy with the Red from the CA Angels days, obviously from my avatar, but I also like the new red alternate ones.

If they just used the whites and grays, I think it's a bit boring.

I'm in favor of the Oregon Ducks thing, with tons of different uniform choices.

I'd say lets see four regular uniforms, say a regular home, regular road and an alternate for each as well. I'd make the Red Jersey with White pants the regular home, the Red with Gray the regular road, and the all white the home alternate. For the Road alternate, I'd go with the Navy Blue and Gray Pants, Red Halo on the Navy Cap.

But they could keep the all Gray, do a "Los Angeles" one, wear a throwback to the 1978 or 88 or 98 Uniform, I'm fine with it all.

40 minutes ago, Hubs said:

California Angels (33) is the name they've used the majority of their years, but the team name has started with Los Angeles (17) more seasons than starting with Anaheim (7).

As far as Uni's, I love the Navy with the Red from the CA Angels days, obviously from my avatar, but I also like the new red alternate ones.

If they just used the whites and grays, I think it's a bit boring.

I'm in favor of the Oregon Ducks thing, with tons of different uniform choices.

I'd say lets see four regular uniforms, say a regular home, regular road and an alternate for each as well. I'd make the Red Jersey with White pants the regular home, the Red with Gray the regular road, and the all white the home alternate. For the Road alternate, I'd go with the Navy Blue and Gray Pants, Red Halo on the Navy Cap.

But they could keep the all Gray, do a "Los Angeles" one, wear a throwback to the 1978 or 88 or 98 Uniform, I'm fine with it all.

No respectable football team would have more clothing options than any teenage girl.

On 1/2/2018 at 1:33 PM, bloodbrother said:

At the very least can they bring the gold back to the halo

The gold halo was featured on the 2014 50th anniversary hat. Took MLB 3 weeks to sign off on replacing the silver halo with a gold halo for a single season. Unbelieveable!!.