• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Photography Club

For those of you who haven't wandered over to the Photography Club, it's starting to go wild! RAW vs. JPG...what is your favorite editing tool. Next up we might even delve into catalog management and sharpening vs. clarity!

Serious friggen fun!

17 hours ago, red321 said:

For those of you who haven't wandered over to the Photography Club, it's starting to go wild! RAW vs. JPG...what is your favorite editing tool. Next up we might even delve into catalog management and sharpening vs. clarity!

Serious friggen fun!

Alright, im stupid. Where the hell do i find this club on here? (I thought this thread would be it)

13 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Alright, im stupid. Where the hell do i find this club on here? (I thought this thread would be it)

go back to the home page for all the forums. at the top of the page, just below the angels win.com banner, you'll see a button for "clubs." just click on that, and then click on the "invitation" button when you see the photography club. there are a couple other clubs there, too.

• 4 weeks later...

Im travelling abroad again. Hired a guy to take me on a photography tour. One of the best decisions ive ever made. The guy showed me how to actually ise the fucking camera...the whole time i thought the knob things were screws or spare parts. Hes like no dipshit, thats the aperature and other things.

I forgot it all in a day, but have some really amazing pics from this trip.

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Im travelling abroad again. Hired a guy to take me on a photography tour. One of the best decisions ive ever made. The guy showed me how to actually ise the fucking camera...the whole time i thought the knob things were screws or spare parts. Hes like no dipshit, thats the aperature and other things.

I've seen some of these on Facebook and IG. You have to create an album in there and upload, @ten ocho recon scout

On 9/14/2017 at 6:35 AM, ten ocho recon scout said:

I forget which camera you have. Canon and Nikon are totally unintuitive... Olympus and Fuji are far easier to grasp.

On 9/15/2017 at 1:34 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

I have a sony mirrorless. I like it a lot. Small, light, takes great pics. I just need to take a class and learn how to use thw damn thing.

You just have to figure out how to select these three values. 'M' mode you select all three yourself, A and S modes you set that one specific setting and the camera does the rest.

Boom

camerasettings.jpg

• 4 weeks later...