• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I would really like to see Vatanen in game 6. We need someone from the line who is a scoring threat. 

I thought Souray did a good job of shooting the puck at Howard.  The D was better today.  Big thing is that they need to clear the puck out of the zone more.  I think Lydman is missed.

Truly blessed to be at the game tonight. I had a bad feeling early on especially after two bs back to back goalie interference calls, but the Ducks stepped up and got it done. I can't wait for game 6. We need to finish this!

Truly blessed to be at the game tonight. I had a bad feeling early on especially after two bs back to back goalie interference calls, but the Ducks stepped up and got it done. I can't wait for game 6. We need to finish this!

im jealous man, what a great game to see live.

Yeah, the crowd was great, too.  Although there was a point when the score was 2-1 Wings that you could hear everyone in the audience biting their nails.  Then Getzlaf scored that goal, and all the momentum started to go more the Ducks' way.  Happy to finally see Etem live in a game, he was all over the place last night.

Yeah, the crowd was great, too.  Although there was a point when the score was 2-1 Wings that you could hear everyone in the audience biting their nails.  Then Getzlaf scored that goal, and all the momentum started to go more the Ducks' way.  Happy to finally see Etem live in a game, he was all over the place last night.

The crowd was electric. That 2nd period was brutal. Damn Wings fans were starting to get loud, but thank God Getzlaf shut them up. Etem, Cogs, and Winnik are great to watch play right now. They're the most energized and never give up on anything.

The majority of Wings fans were good.  Respectful of who's building they were in.  But then there was a real prick.  There was an older Ducks fan who jokingly did a thumbs down to a Wings fan, and the Wings fan started to get in the guy's face.  I'm not sure of what was said by either, but that seemed real shitty.  Mostly it was all fun, the Wings fans are mostly good sports, and of course the answer to half the taunts they got was, "How many cups do the Ducks have, and how many do the Wings?"  Even though nobody said anything about cups.  But that's their right to brag about being a fan of a team who plays in a city they don't live in or remotely near.

Hopefully we come out and attack right from the start. We can't take our foot off the gas for a second. They'll be doing everything to try and force a game 7. Gotta play smart hockey and stay out of the box.