• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Hiller in goal tonight.

We switched my daughter's piano class to tomorrow so I will probably get to the TK around 5.  I am going to try to park at the Ponda and walk to the TK so I don't have to deal with traffic.

Hiller was awesome tonight. What a great game. Had a ton of fun there. Glad that I got to sit with Cory. Hope they can win again Thursday to take some of the pressure off them when they head to Detroit.

So much fun last night!  Wish I was able to make the pregame at Tilted Kilt but couldn't get out of work in time.  Best part of the game was anytime Wings fans tried to get a chant going we were able to drown them out!  Way to show up Ducks fans! I'm pissed I have to miss game 2 for a rehearsal dinner...hopefully the only game I will miss these playoffs!  Can't wait to be back in Anaheim next Wednesday (if necessary).

Doesn't sound like Sbisa will be back.  I thought the D played well Tuesday so no need to mess with the chemistry.  I hope he rolls the same lines, don't want to see Staubitz out there.  Maybe Dvorak but not sure who's place he would take.