• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Still 4 I believe.

Doesn't that mean they would have to win the last 4 games if the Kings don't lose but they are up by 5 points on them. That can't be right.

The LAK have 4 games left and if they win all 4, they would have 63 points. The Ducks have 60 so they need 4 points max to win the division.

Doesn't that mean they would have to win the last 4 games if the Kings don't lose but they are up by 5 points on them. That can't be right.

The LAK have 4 games left and if they win all 4, they would have 63 points. The Ducks have 60 so they need 4 points max to win the division.

Points magic number is at 4. 64 points clinches the Pacific and 2nd seed. Although it might be at 3, if we hold the tie breakers with Vancouver/LA/SJ

OK I figured it out. IF the Kings win all their games, the Ducks must get at least 3 points to tie them and 4 to clinch. But if the Kings and the Sharks both lose 1 game, the Ducks would only need 1 point to tie and 2 points to clinch. Thus, if the Sharks and Kings lose today and the Ducks win, the max the Sharks/Kings can get is 61 points and the Ducks would have 62 points, clinching the division(but not the 2 seed as Vancouver can still catch them).

Hopefully we can clinch the Pacific tonight...didn't get a chance to watch the game yesterday, did we look better than we have been playing for the past 3 or 4 weeks with Bonino back?

First period was a bit rocky but after that they were much better.  Still saw some lazy plays in the defensive zone that lead to turnovers.  I think getting Sbisa back will help, I feel like Souray has played very poorly lately.  He wasn't in last nights game and the D looked much better.