• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017-2018 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

1 minute ago, HaloCory22 said:

When we passed up on guys like Larkin, Arvidsson, and Pasternak for Ritchtie, it really makes me question BM's offensive talent evaluation skills. The game is getting smaller so he goes and gets a giant oaf.

I think there’s plenty to doubt with BM.  He’s had a pretty horrific 24 months. 

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

So, was it that painful?  I thankfully missed the game.  My guess would be the old guys couldn't clear the puck.  

Just annoying man.  They played alright.  The two goals they gave up in the first.  Especially the 2nd one were off of retarded turn overs.  Then we come back in the 3rd, dominate the period tie it up.  Fucking choke and lose with like 14 seconds left.  So not even the point.  Waste of 3 hours.  Definitely better ways to spend a Saturday night. 

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

https://www.facebook.com/anaheimducks/videos/10155444016088472/

Guy is a big personality that’s for sure.  Probably would be a good guy t

When Kesler does it, it's hilarious.  Because on the ice he gets the job done.  When Bieska does it, I can only think that, if he practiced as much as he puts in these skits, maybe he wouldn't be such a cone on the ice.

12 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

Anyone else willing to take a flier on Cody Franson? Blackhawks just put him on waivers for some reason. Sure, he doesn't score but the numbers love this guy defensively. I'd be down to kick Beauch/KB3 to the curb for this guy.

Well, I'd kick Beauch and KB3 for a lot of players.  Some already on the team/horizon.  

That's weird on Franson though.  He looks like a brute at 6'5", 224 lb.  He doesn't score much.  But a 59.9 CF% and 60.2% FF% this year, wow.  But he is a average 50% career, so these might be contract numbers.  But even his average numbers is good for this team.  In comparison, Bieksa is a 42 CF% and a 41.8 FF% which is really really really really bad.  Beauch is a 45.4 CF% and 46.5 FF% which is also bad.  In comparison Lindholm is a 52.5/53.5, Fowler is a surprising 45.8/46.1, Manson is a 49.7/50.9, and Montour because he is more of a offensive dman is more of an accepted 46.1/45.3.  

46 minutes ago, nate said:

Fowler is on the ice all game and stuck with someone shitty as his D partner most of the time so it is kind of understandable.

It’s a fair point, but still hope for more.  And let’s be clear.  Those numbers for Franson are good. They aren’t like unreal or anything.  Our guys are 15 - 20 corsi below “good”

nice work assembling this D Bob Murray. 

Edited by UndertheHalo