• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 3/2 Giants SS @ Angels

ANGELS_0.PNG
Angels 
Lineup 3/2
12:10 PST

1. Eduardo Nunez (R) DH
2. Joe Panik (L) 2B
3. Aaron Hill (R) 3B
4. Jarrett Parker (L) RF
5. Chris Marrero (R) 1B
6. Mac Williamson (R) LF
7. Trevor Brown (R) C
8. Kelby Tomlinson (R) SS
9. Gorkys Hernandez (R) CF

1. Matt Young (L) CF
2. Ben Revere (L) LF
3. C.J. Cron (R) 1B
4. Luis Valbuena (L) 3B
5. Jefry Marte (R) DH
6. Martin Maldonado (R) C
7. Ramon Flores (L) RF
8. Nolan Fontana (L) SS
9. David Fletcher (R) 2B

The Angels coming back again...

Nolasco did alright. 3 K's over 2 innings is not bad. No walks, 2 hits, 1 ER. 

Pettit with 4 scoreless innings. 

Revere, Cron, Thaiss and Valbuena continue to look good. 

Thaiss with an RBI single to tie it up 4-4. 

10 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

So you're saying the bullpen has hope ... not the doom and gloom most here are predicting?

Thought I was fairly clear about that in the Primer Series :D

One more bullpen arm would be great but there are options here that could break out of their shells. I think good things could happen with pitchers like Bedrosian, Alvarez, Morin, Valdez, Petit, Parker, Middleton, and Meyer in the mix. Even Street should see a bounceback as I suggested regarding his injuries and horrible BABIP numbers against RHH's last year.

Have high hopes for the team! I even gave you credit for being a thought leader in their potential this year TD :D

Ettin is right....Eppler has done what appears to have been a very good job of picking up decent pitching depth---Adams, Banuelos, Pounders, Campos, Petit, Parker....to go with the guys he picked up last year....The lack of upper level prospects isn't good but it has given Eppler some room to take a chance on some good arm, young guys (with some baggage) like Pounders, Campos and Banuelos to add with some vets like Petit, Parker and Adams...We have room other teams don't have to take a chance on a Campos and put him on the 40 man...