• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Terrible news coming out of D.R.

Former Dominican pitcher Pedro Martinez as well as most of the Dominican people is very upset, sad and disillusioned about some rumors that have  surfaced suggesting that late Yordano Ventura was alive and could have been saved after the incident that resulted in his death.

those rumors are under police investigation at the moment and they suggest some people, attracted by the blast, arrived at the scene  but instead of helping Ventura, they assaulted him and stripped of his belongings.

Heaven help us, Dominicans!

We are having a hard time, we have too many savages and we can't do much to stop them from being animals? We need a new and improved Trujillo back, we are not ready for all this democracy and this first world justice system we've got.
I hope Trump will do as he said and will focus on America and allow us Dominicans to deal with our problems our way. 

I thought Trujillo was a real douche bag. You really want to turn back to that time?

I get that some cultures just arent ready for Western civilization style democracy, but, come on, there must be some middle ground between 21st Century democracy and Trujillo.

What you guys need is Big Papi to run for Prez, put on his batting gloves, spit on his hands and knock some heads together. He is a great role model. People listen to Big Papi. I think he is the only Red Sox player I have ever liked in my entire life.

11 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

I thought Trujillo was a real douche bag. You really want to turn back to that time?

I get that some cultures just arent ready for Western civilization style democracy, but, come on, there must be some middle ground between 21st Century democracy and Trujillo.

What you guys need is Big Papi to run for Prez, put on his batting gloves, spit on his hands and knock some heads together. He is a great role model. People listen to Big Papi. I think he is the only Red Sox player I have ever liked in my entire life.

I would prefer Pedro not Martinez but Pedro de Jesus Candelier plus a guy that has a son yet to be recognized while living in extreme poverty like David Ortiz does, is a role model to no one.

But you are right, Trujillo was tough still we need someone like him, less crazy but someone that doesn't give a dead rat about what the Dominican Commission of Human Rights think about a dead hitman,  a dead thieve, a dead looter, a dead pederast, a dead drug trafficker.

We need someone like Trump that says, enough of illegal immigration, deport illegal aliens back to their country because we are a poor country and we can not have 2 million immigrants as we do right now. Pedro de Jesus Candelier is that man, too bad he's not running and we have to deal with leftist Danilo Medina.

Well, my post was really intended as part humor. The part about Big Papi, anyway.

So, you want someone like The Donald? You have no lying, fabricating, boastful, egotistical, naive, corporation-centric politicians down there?

I'm out. Not gonna get into a political discussion on a baseball board. Besides, I dont know very much about the DR, except the baseball players. You will need to find someone more knowledgeable.

7 minutes ago, WeatherWonk said:

Well, my post was really intended as part humor. The part about Big Papi, anyway.

So, you want someone like The Donald? You have no lying, fabricating, boastful, egotistical, naive, corporation-centric politicians down there?

I'm out. Not gonna get into a political discussion on a baseball board. Besides, I dont know very much about the DR, except the baseball players. You will need to find someone more knowledgeable.

Baseball players from DR are crazy enough to try to go for the presidency, Raul Mondesi for instance is a mayor, pretty much the most incompetent mayor in decades as the city he rules was drowning in garbage, a lot of mosquitoes and illness like Dengue, Malaria and  chikungunya.

about Donald I appreciate some things about him.

25 minutes ago, LegendaryPujols#5 said:

Raul Mondesi for instance is a mayor, pretty much the most incompetent mayor in decades as the city he rules was drowning in garbage, a lot of mosquitoes and illness like Dengue.

I can see that. His baseball IQ rivaled that of my springer spaniel. I guess it is probably a stretch to imagine him negotiating a union contract, or even cutting a ribbon with an oversized pair of scissors.

1 hour ago, LegendaryPujols#5 said:

Baseball players from DR are crazy enough to try to go for the presidency, Raul Mondesi for instance is a mayor, pretty much the most incompetent mayor in decades as the city he rules was drowning in garbage, a lot of mosquitoes and illness like Dengue, Malaria and  chikungunya.

about Donald I appreciate some things about him.

I do, too. I cant say I disagree with all of his policies. The borders should be secure (but not with a wall) and it would be nice to encourage investment in American jobs (but import taxes wont achieve that). Immigrants should be legal. We cant afford to be the sanctuary for the world, anymore. 200 years is enough.