• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 5/7 Angels vs Rays

Im very impressed with Bedrock.

I disliked him more than anyone on the team because he never lived up to his potential—but more importantly, because he couldn't throw strikes.

He's been very sharp lately, and I don't think it's a mirage. 

Same me goes with Morin. 

Hopefully they keep this up

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

This is bad.

I'm afraid the narrative this year will be "oh they just suffered too many injuries" when in fact this is just a horrible baseball team.

What team could lose their closer, and number 1, 2, 4, and 5 starters and be OK?

If Cubs lost Rondon, Arrieta, Lester, Lackey, and Hammel how would they be doing? 

2 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

What team could lose their closer, and number 1, 2, 4, and 5 starters and be OK?

If Cubs lost Rondon, Arrieta, Lester, Lackey, and Hammel how would they be doing? 

Much better than the Angels because they have a farm system.

Also, are you suggesting the team is 13-17 and 5 games out because of injuries? 

1 hour ago, Erstad Grit said:

Much of that has happened in the past week or two. It was already absolutely clear before then that we sucked.

7 hours ago, Chuck Richter said:

Bedrosian and Mahle should be 8th and 9th inning guys. Hell even Salas has been a TON better than Smith.

My biggest disagreement with Scioscia is confining an effective middle reliever to one inning.  If you keep changing pitchers, sooner or later you'll find one who doesn't have it that night.

1 hour ago, Waybackman said:

Blow up the team. Keep Trout. Fire Scioscia. Put Pujols in a booth outside the park to sign autographs and don't let him near the dugout.

Because we have someone who is better than Albert not getting playing time?

I was just fantasizing. This won't happen because of the reality of terrible contracts and the horrible situation this team is in. There are a host of other reasons, but the whole organization has been in decline for years. And desperate times call for desperate measures. One can dream can't one?

12 hours ago, Oz27 said:

Much of that has happened in the past week or two. It was already absolutely clear before then that we sucked.

Wilson and Skaggs have not yet recovered. Heaney was hurt during the second game of the season. Street last pitched April 23. So if by "much of that" you mean Richards then yes it happened in the past week or two.