• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hillary Hates Taxes and other Hillaryous things

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Multiple stories come out about how Hillary is a lying, cheating, thieving and conniving witch who has blatantly broken security rules, regularly mistreated those assigned to protect her and generally been a bad person:   LOOK AT TRUMP!!!!!

Stories come out about how Trump is a serial abuser and you are all in.

From brietbart and thedailyblaze.  You should have watched the John Oliver piece, it does a very good job explaining how all that shit is sensationalized and not true.

Just now, nate said:

The woman?

He is advocating for sexual assault.

So Trump saying "they let you do it, grab them by the pussy, do anything" once in a joking manner to a buddy in a private conversation is evidence of rape and sexual assault on several women?

You would be a real crappy lawyer.

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

So Trump saying "they let you do it, grab them by the pussy, do anything" once in a joking manner to a buddy in a private conversation is evidence of rape and sexual assault on several women?

You would be a real crappy lawyer.

Read my original statement and then realize where you are wrong.

ADVOCATE YOU MORON, not an actual action.

8 minutes ago, nate said:

From brietbart and thedailyblaze.  You should have watched the John Oliver piece, it does a very good job explaining how all that shit is sensationalized and not true.

Every story, every time there is smoke.......

never a fire with the Clinton's.  Just good, misunderstood civil servants.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Every story, every time there is smoke.......

never a fire with the Clinton's.  Just good, misunderstood civil servants.

You know why?  Because the candidate and those websites are constantly making shit up about her.  That is why there is never any validity to them.  Just look at the videos that Poozy is constantly posting.

Credibility is earned and lost purely by reputation.

Come on nate.  Its not like these stories are created in a vacuum.  They have been going on since they first took office in Arkansas.  Dirty deeds, slick maneuverings and money grabs.  Not to mention the multiple sexual escapades of her hubby.

Do you really believe all that stuff is simply made up?

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Come on nate.  Its not like these stories are created in a vacuum.  They have been going on since they first took office in Arkansas.  Dirty deeds, slick maneuverings and money grabs.  Not to mention the multiple sexual escapades of her hubby.

Do you really believe all that stuff is simply made up?

You really need the watch the John Oliver piece.  99% of it has been proven false but conservative websites still run with it because people don't fact check.

Remember your video about her raising taxes?  That is the kind of shit you get from Brietbart et al.  Plus stuff like that video MAGA just posted.

59 minutes ago, nate said:

You really need the watch the John Oliver piece.  99% of it has been proven false but conservative websites still run with it because people don't fact check.

Remember your video about her raising taxes?  That is the kind of shit you get from Brietbart et al.  Plus stuff like that video MAGA just posted.

If 99% is false why aren't you voting for her?  Why have I seen you post several times that she is horrible?

6 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

If 99% is false why aren't you voting for her?  Why have I seen you post several times that she is horrible?

I don't like the Democratic party.  I have learned though that a lot of the horrible things I believed weren't true.

I have no idea if Trump actually sexually assaulted women. What I do know is this whole "they are coming out of the woodwork twenty five years later, no police report, evidence, etc." I'm seeing on social media is especially ignorant. 

Not all sexual assault victims feel safe to immediately report these types of crimes when they first happen. Sometimes a safe environment needs to be provided i.e. when Donald Trump's leaked video comes to light.

Some women report sexual assaults to police and it goes no where creating an even more difficult situation for the victim if those that are supposed to protect you leave you high and dry. If you have time, Google Utah State football player accused of sexual assault for a prefect example of that.

A woman's sexual history is put out for everyone to see and a victim might not want that type of attention and shame.

This could be a case of some women falsifying their stories for all I know. What I do know is this country definitely has a problem sometimes with victim blaming and creating a rape culture where several factors cause some sort of fear for the victim. Until you've been one, I don't think it's fair to tell them what they should have done. Every experience and person is different.