• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

bobbleheads

Nice. I dont have a ton, but oddly enough, ive got a decent amount of dudes i could care less about from other teams. Almost every road trip i make i somehow end up at a foreign stadium on bobblehead giveaway day.

Im not a collector, but it seems like the angels dont do that many. Seems like other teams do like 5 a year or so, and we always do like 2.

Still cant believe howie never got 1...

Nice. I dont have a ton, but oddly enough, ive got a decent amount of dudes i could care less about from other teams. Almost every road trip i make i somehow end up at a foreign stadium on bobblehead giveaway day.

Im not a collector, but it seems like the angels dont do that many. Seems like other teams do like 5 a year or so, and we always do like 2.

Still cant believe howie never got 1...

The Brewers do a ton because they figured out the increase in attendance justifies the cost by 3 or 4 fold.  I have no idea why the Angels only did 1 this year.

The Brewers do a ton because they figured out the increase in attendance justifies the cost by 3 or 4 fold. I have no idea why the Angels only did 1 this year.

yep. I go to dodger games occasionally (i deserve the hate) with friends, and they give out a ton. Whats cool is that they do it for guys that retired years ago. I think i have one of their 80s team that had 4 guys with 30 home runs. I could care less about the dodgers but its pretty cool. Think i gave it away though.

Collecting is an intriguing human compulsion. I constantly try to clear my home of shit I own. I don't buy much but somehow I can donate boxes of crap every year. I swear that I nothing left to give...but we will see about that come the end of the year. 

Now that I write this, I think I have a couple Trout bobbles deep in the closet.

Theres a ton of history they could do bobbleheads for, a la the dodgers (and a few other parks ive been to)

Nolan ryan. Reggies 500th. I think guys like finley and percy rate one. Maybe krods save record. That dodger one i mentioned with the 4 guys with 30 would be cool if we did one with the 5 guys with 25

Feels like a few years back arte was finally trying to push the history thing and it just went away.