• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. A's 4/11/2016

Chuck

Overall, 3-4 isn't bad at all considering we haven't played very well at all. Let's get one tomorrow.

Puts the Angels 1/2 game out playing Oakland tomorrow that is at 4-4. Texas gets to bitch slap Seattle again tomorrow so a win against the A's would help keep pace.

K.

Just saying. Guy can't play defense.

People like to point out how he isn't that bad because he only committed 7 errors last year. Well, how many plays did he commit like the one he just did last year as well.

I don't know. How many?

I remember in the days of Carrasco, Yan, and Speier that they were used extremely heavily early in the year before they were DFAed in the first few weeks of the season. Wonder if Salas, who is out of options, is facing a similar test.

In a few weeks there is likely going to be a big time roster crunch with pitchers and I wouldn't be surprised to see Sosh run Salas and Rasmus out often early to start the year to put them through the ringer of who stays.