• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels @ Dodgers 3/31 7:10

Angels
Andrew Heaney (L)

Dodgers
Scott Kazmir (L)

1. Yunel Escobar ® 3B
2. Craig Gentry ® CF
3. Albert Pujols ® DH
4. C.J. Cron ® 1B
5. Kole Calhoun (L) RF
6. Andrelton Simmons ® SS
7. Carlos Perez ® C
8. Shane Robinson ® LF
9. Johnny Giavotella ® 2B

1. Enrique Hernandez ® CF
2. Yasiel Puig ® RF
3. Justin Turner ® 3B
4. Adrian Gonzalez (L) 1B
5. Scott Van Slyke ® LF
6. Chase Utley (L) 2B
7. A.J. Ellis ® C
8. Corey Seager (L) SS
9. Scott Kazmir (L) P

In my opinion, tonight's line-up is a perfect example of the terror we should all feel if Trout was to miss an extended period of time this season.  They have jack shit on the roster to fill in for him.  This is why I truly felt signing Dexter Fowler made so much sense for LF.  Not only did you get Fowler for LF, but if Trout was to ever miss time, you could have him fill in at CF and then have Nava at LF or whatever.

In my opinion, tonight's line-up is a perfect example of the terror we should all feel if Trout was to miss an extended period of time this season.  They have jack shit on the roster to fill in for him.  This is why I truly felt signing Dexter Fowler made so much sense for LF.  Not only did you get Fowler for LF, but if Trout was to ever miss time, you could have him fill in at CF and then have Nava at LF or whatever.

Let's be honest, the team is screwed with or without Fowler if Trout were to miss an extended period of time

Is it sad that I took one look at the lineup, saw Trout was out and lost 99% of my interest in watching tonight's game? That lineup, my God, we're in for a long year folks!

Don't think it's sad.  I had the same feeling.  This is the 1st game I've watched all spring, and was looking forward to seeing Trout.  Now, I'll probably just sample a couple of innings.