• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Interest in self-induced abortion on rise

I'm not advocating closing PP. I'm pointing out that that's not the only place to get condoms.

Btw, I don't like it when you yell at me. I'm all about peace, brother.

Apologies, I didn't mean it to come off that way.

John Kasich, for one. I know, I know, he isn't shutting them down, he's "only" defunding them. But you realize that in order to keep their prices affordable for low-income folks, PP needs government funding.

He even took time off from campaigning to do it.

And, AJ us correct, I should have said defunding.

I have to agree with the wacky lefties on this one. Although I don't think abortion should be lawful after the first trimester unless the mother's physical health is in jeopardy, many republicans are extremely anti-woman on this issue. If men carried children, you can bet there wouldn't be such strong efforts to shut down planned parenthood.

So I guess that's why in places where they shut down PP locations you see a notable increase in unwanted/unplanned pregnancies. Because it doesn't make a difference.

You're right, you can't fix stupid. You also can't fix wilful ignorance.

I'm sorry but I didn't see anywhere in the article where it stated "in places where they shut down PP locations you see a notable increase in unwanted/unplanned pregnancies." Where did you derive that from?

That study stated that there was about a 30% reduction in the use of implants and shots as a form of contraception while there was virtually no change in the use of hormonal contraception (the pill). You talk about a fart in the wind. The study also never mentioned condoms and used injectable contraceptives as its baseline.

Condoms are more affordable and available than any other time in the history of this country. I realize shit happens, but It's not hard to get through life without having an unplanned kid.

That study stated that there was about a 30% reduction in the use of implants and shots as a form of contraception while there was virtually no change in the use of hormonal contraception (the pill).

Thanks Obamacare!

Plus, it said pregnancies increased, which was the reason for me posting it. I don't care about this. I don't live in Texas.

Edited by HaloMagic

Condoms are gay as ****. Would rather knock a bitch up and get aids than muzzle my cock.

Anybody have any single daughters I can chill with?

Due to a medical condition and paranoia I decided to use condoms in the last couple months and it was quite the negative experience. Sizing is far from standardized and durability even less. The desensitized effects for both of us and the shear comedy of all sorts of failures left us without much gratification.

As an adult you rationalize and make adjustments while accepting the results knowing it was more about intimacy than the act.

As a teenager you are both at full hormone and not yet developed brain to allow the passion to be curbed by what should be responsible actions considering the volatility of results. Hence the X Games.

If a person's life has devolved to googling methods of self abortion, isn't it about time society quit pretense based morality that removes all of life's reality? There is a world of pain out there in young people's hearts that is trying to be filled with intimacy only to be destroyed by failed birth control lifestyle. How many times do you punish a hungry child for taking a cookie from a jar you openly use any time you have the desire?

More planned parenthood, more options for birth control and less finger wagging. Let's find solutions rather than shaming.

Edited by notti

I think a while back I detailed my wife's experience working for Planned Parenthood. I will again, but not tonight. Suffice to say it's not as evil as the right thinks nor as magical as the left thinks.

It's basically what you would imagine a company run by slightly retarded lesbians who know they need federal funding would run like.

So you're saying that your wife is a slightly retarded lesbian?