• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Clinton edges Sanders in Nevada, Trump expected to win big

Donald Trump will mess up USA, xenophobia will be back at record highs, relation with Western Europe will decline so will happen with America Latina. I don't need to mention Eastern Europe because those guys are always in a lukewarm relationship with USA.

I understand most of people in USA think the country can afford to isolate itself, but America will no go far walking alone.

Edited by UndisputedMachine_5

Donald Trump will mess up USA, xenophobia will be back at record highs, relation with western europe will decline so will happen with America Latina

Curious, what are our current xenophobia levels and what were the numbers when they reached the record highs that you feel we'll be back to should Trump become President? 

Curious, what are our current xenophobia levels and what were the numbers when they reached the record highs that you feel we'll be back to should Trump become President? 

the whole period from 1929 to 1950 Xenophobia was at its worst level in USA, and when you have a candidate wannabe stating that Mexico is to blame for a number of problems the USA has, you istigate hate, those following that candidate, feel they can spread hate for there's a powerful person backing up their thoughts.

the whole period from 1929 to 1950 Xenophobia was at its worst level in USA, and when you have a candidate wannabe stating that Mexico is to blame for a number of problems the USA has, you istigate hate, those following that candidate, feel they can spread hate for there's a powerful person backing up their thoughts.

What were the levels from 1929 to 1950, and what are our numbers now?

right, and since every nation has been xenophobic since the beginning of time then I don't see what is really going to change.

Trump is an egotistical clown and I would never vote for him but I don't think he makes us anymore xenophobic than we already are.

let's put it this way then: people xenophobia perception could go sky high with DT in office.

Good talk!

I'm okay with xenophobia in a sense. There are plenty of cultures I don't want moving into my neighborhood. Europeans are extremely racist for example. I don't want some Jew hating Dutch moving in next door

And what about those f'ing Canadians?  Justin Bieber.  Nickelback.  Ted Cruz!

Get all those a-holes out of here!