• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone think that maybe Eppler is working on another big trade?

beatlesrule

It's going to cost Heaney or Skaggs at the minimum to get a Springer, Soler, Baez. Teams look to trade folks of similar control in those types of deals.

Santiago would get you at best an Ender Inciarte-type or more likely Neil Walker type.

I would certainly do Heaney or Skaggs for Springer.  Again, I think you have to find a third party to make it happen.

I wonder if Eppler is planning on using some of our surplus starters in the pen.

With so many of them having a question mark, I'm starting to like the idea of keeping all 8 and making them compete in spring. Stash the ones who don't make it in the pen or SLC. We will need the depth throughout the year, or we will be able to deal from that surplus as other teams wind up needing pitching over the year.

I do, and I'm thinking it's still for a third baseman or second baseman. I think we'll see a trade before any free agent signings.

Probably is looking hard for a 3B since we already have one. And yes, like every other GM, he's looking for another deal.