• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Join our ticket group, great seats

Again in 2016, we have tickets for sale throughout the season.

Our wonderful seats are Section 213, row A, seats 1 and 2. That's the front row right above the Diamond Club, so unobstructed view. For day games you're in the shade.

Cost is $128.50 for a pair and that includes preferred parking. That's what we pay as season ticket holders, so it's actually below face value.

We're pretty flexible on dates as long as you don't only want Yankees, promotions and Saturday night games. But we try to accommodate special requests.

If you're interested in 2 or more games this season shoot me an email sherrycp (at) yahoo.com

Edited by lovetheangels

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi John, We sure do and would be happy to sell you some games.

Over the next few months we have available Wed April 27 vs Cleveland, Sat May 7 vs Washington, Sunday May 8 vs Washington and Monday May 9 vs Tampa. Let me know if any of those dates work. The price is $145, including the preferred parking.  We haven't divvied up June and beyond yet, so if you have any special requests or needs beyond May, let me know! 

You can reply here or feel free to email me directly at sherrycp@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sherry

• 3 months later...