• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GOP debate

My time outside of America has me convinced that it is the greatest country around and my time inside America has me convinced that there's a ton of room for improvement. Am I a lefty, a patriot, or just full of shit? I'm thinking all 3 could be true.

You are correct about this country needing improvement but the sticking point is what really is improving the way of life.

This is what Bernie Sanders sees when he reads the preamble of the Constitution:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Where are all these Americans at who have it so rough? Even our poverty stricken folks live with food, shelter and escalade. Other than the batshit crazy homeless folks, of course.

Our poverty is different from poverty in other countries or our past. In other countries, you can do everything right and be poor. In the US, you either have to have a long series of bad luck, make some very bad life decisions, or be a shitbag.

It's a fact that there's virtually no poverty among people who do four things: marry, work, graduate high school, and avoid crime.

Even those people rarely worry about eating

Wait.

Argentinians hate America?

Not Argentinians. Leftists all over the wotld have some level of antipathy towards America, including the ones who live here.

Islamists hate America too.

In both cases, America stands in their way.

Really, dudes. If you can't say communists and Marxists (think of Bill Ayers and your buddy, the Chicano Studies major) hate America, you're the one with the problem.

Our poverty is different from poverty in other countries or our past. In other countries, you can do everything right and be poor. In the US, you either have to have a long series of bad luck, make some very bad life decisions, or be a shitbag.

It's a fact that there's virtually no poverty among people who do four things: marry, work, graduate high school, and avoid crime.

Even those people rarely worry about eating

I agree with this 100%

Have you guys ever wondered how there can be whole cities where the minority of people have a working head of household while, at the same time, millions of people with no skills (not a knock on them, just a fact) or knowledge of the language come here, work, and are able to live more or less a decent life?