• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

PAC 12 Football 2015

So the pundits all picked either Oregon, USC or UCLA to win the Pac and also many of them picked one of those three to go to the playoff.

Oops.

Bad look for the Pac that all three teams are not good.

At this point I would probably say it is Utah > Stanford > Cal > USC > ASU > UCLA > Oregon

Edited by nate

I still don't get how he took the Colorado job over the Cal job...

He didn't. After Petersen and a few others declined, Dykes was the search committee and Sandy's absolute choice. Barbour loved him. Petersen allegedly showed some interest toward the end after stonewalling for a bit, but by that time Dykes was locked in as her clear choice. Dyjes presented a very clear vision of what he wanted to do and how he wanted to do it.

Trust me, there were a lot of "we should have gone with MacIntyre" posts made by Bear fans in the past two years (especially 2013). I don't know if you can recall just how brutal 2013 was for Cal. 2014 was no picnic and nothing's in stone about this year. The Utah game was rough, especially for Goff. For some reason, it seems that our offense has regressed this year.

Back to Mac, it wasn't his choice to not be at Cal. He took the Colorado job after Cal chose Dykes.

Both of them inherited complete program rebuild jobs. The depths that Cal's program had sunk to in all respects by the last month of the 2012 season were considerable.

Edited by RallyMo

So the pundits all picked either Oregon, USC or UCLA to win the Pac and also many of them picked one of those three to go to the playoff.

Oops.

At this point I would probably say it is Utah = Stanford > Cal = USC = ASU = UCLA = Oregon

Fixed.  The parody in college football is ridiculous.  UCLA and CAL could play this game 9 more times and it could be a 5-5 record.  

Oops.

At this point I would probably say it is Utah > Stanford > Cal > USC > ASU > UCLA > Oregon

Time to adjust your rankings

Home game. Motivated team. Don't bet against them. Vegas knows what it's doing most of the time.

The Vegas betting lines are meant to even out the money bet on both sides, not predict the outcome of the game. Sports books know that a lot of people bet USC, so they are not going to get a big opening spread.