• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

paul walker's 16 year old kid sues porsche..

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/29/entertainment/paul-walker-lawsuit/index.html

Give me a break...ive mentioned this before, how ambulance chasing lawyers rush to sue on behalf of family of people shot by the police. This is the same...lawyer suing someone with money, knowing they have no case, but knowing they will also settle out of court instead of wasting time and money to fight it, on "behalf" of the victim's family...all for the very modest price of ten percent (plus fees).

Keep in mind the accident reconstruction showed he was driving something like 90 in a 45.

Maybe the passengers family can sue the kid after this lawsuit is done...

Edited by ten ocho recon scout

was surprised to hear this last night. something about the design of the car being faulty that prevented her dad from escaping. well, duh, sweetheart, the car was wrapped around a tree it slammed into doing twice the speed limit. were you expecting it to just bounce?

idiot lawsuit. hope she loses in a big way.

I have nothing to contribute here, as I will probably never be able to afford a Porsche. Even the crappy boxster versions.

and there goes any hope you ever have of living 2 blocks from the ocean and chillin' with laura diaz.

#philsdreamsarecrushed