• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

18 hours ago, Crampknees said:

The 41,000 hours of tape will be edited into one convenient Tucker hour. 

16 hours ago, Jason said:

Lol. It would take one person almost 5 years to review all the footage 

8 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Lol.  You really are slow. 

I’m agreeing with you that it will have to be compressed and cherry picked. He’ll have a longer special on his channel for the paid subscribers 

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

I’m agreeing with you that it will have to be compressed and cherry picked. He’ll have a longer special on his channel for the paid subscribers 

No man, I meant the original statement is sarcasm or satire.  You are debating an exaggeration.  I likely put it there hoping the usual suspects start yelling about how I watch FOX News and always talk about Tucker. 

Truth is Tucker doesn't need to view it to make shit up about what's on the tape. 

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

“Young people are broke”.

Are they really?  Or are they just terrible with money?  Is it just that they prioritize spending on stupid shit?

I mean, look at @Taylor.  He can’t afford to put a decent roof over his family’s heads but he’s got season passes to Disneyland for all of them and spends 90% of his day making passive aggressive posts on AW.  He’s the poster child for those generations.

1 hour ago, cals said:

Are they really?  Or are they just terrible with money?  Is it just that they prioritize spending on stupid shit?

I’m certain this is the main problem. The article doesn’t say but I’m curious what type of vehicles were they buying that they can’t afford the payments? 

1 hour ago, cals said:

I mean, look at @Taylor.  He can’t afford to put a decent roof over his family’s heads but he’s got season passes to Disneyland for all of them and spends 90% of his day making passive aggressive posts on AW.  He’s the poster child for those generations.

If I gave up Starbucks and Disney for a year I could afford about 1/100th of a house.