• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols

seenoevil

Home Run Derby effed him up. I hate to say it but I told you so.

Pulling, pulling, pulling...

He was hitting to all sides of the field beforehand. His stance is even different. Ridiculous.

Nobody gives a shit about your home run total Pujols, be a base hit/doubles guy and make clutch hits and everyone here in Anaheim will love you.

Home Run Derby effed him up. I hate to say it but I told you so.

Pulling, pulling, pulling...

He was hitting to all sides of the field beforehand. His stance is even different. Ridiculous.

Nobody gives a shit about your home run total Pujols, be a base hit/doubles guy and make clutch hits and everyone here in Anaheim will love you.

He has history of leg/foot issues so there may be something making him uncomfortable again.

Pujols was sucking before the derby. He had a great month or month and a half but has sucked otherwise.

I see you HRD apologists as nothing but trolls. If you were even watching you would have seen how Alberts at-bats were before and then after the ASB. He was seeing the ball so well. Night and day.

I see you HRD apologists as nothing but trolls. If you were even watching you would have seen how Alberts at-bats were before and then after the ASB. He was seeing the ball so well. Night and day.

Donaldson is the only participant whose production doesn't seem to have been affected. Look at some of the others...Frazier, Bryant, Pederson. They've gone into the toilet.

Edited by fan_since79

Donaldson is the only participant whose production doesn't seem to have been affected. Look at some of the others...Frazier, Bryant, Pederson. They've gone into the toilet.

Dude pederson was doing awful before the allstar break.

He was hitting like .175 for over a month prior.

I believe he is hurt again, not surprising given his age and the problems he's had the past few years.  The bold thing to do would be to sit him for the rest of the season, but he's a warrior and will resist that to the bitter end.  I think it's between Kansas City, Toronto, and possibly New York at this point; no one else is close.

Imagine if he continues this performance every year and in the playoffs if we make it.

This guy will have an Angels legacy worse than Mo Vaughn's. Benji Gill will be more revered than him. Im sure this is not how Albert wanted to finish his career.

He may not have a great Angels player legacy, but there are two things he will always have:  1) a great St. Louis Cardinal legacy, and 2) a great off the field charitable legacy.  He's a great human being regardless of what he achieves as an Angel player.