• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Prayers for Buddy Baker

I don't know how many people here follow NASCAR. I haven't in probably 40 years, other than passively. A driver from the era when I followed closely, Buddy Baker, has been a commentator for the NASCAR Radio on Sirius XM. Baker is leaving the network after announcing that he has a large, inoperable lung tumor. During his racing career Baker won 19 races, including the 1980 Daytona 500.

Buddy Baker announces he has 'huge tumor' in lung, leaving Sirius XM

I was extremely saddened to read about this. I started following motor sports in 1988 when I was 7 years old, so I only saw Buddy Baker race a couple Daytona 500's and the occasional superspeedway race. However, he was always my favorite color commentator and the CBS Sports announcing team of Buddy, Mike Joy, and host Ken Squier is in my opinion the best team NASCAR has ever had.

• 1 month later...