• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More Florida State Goodness

What the hell was she swinging at him for?

People are so f***ing stupid at bars, and the reality is that it's just not worth it.

If you take your FSU goggles off you would see he was shoving people out of the way to get to the bar and rubbed up against her pretty hard. What words were spoken between the two before the altercation are not heard but I'm guessing his language was just as polite as his actions. Not saying she isn't a drunk foul mouth biotch that thought she could slug a guy and go untouched but there is a lot of wrong going on here.

Particularly the 15 year old bar tender that looks like Rickey Schroeder.

Edited by notti

I'm just saying, if you're at a place where people are drinking, think before you act, and for craps sake don't swing if you're not prepared to be swung at.

I'm not saying it's right, but I guess some people have to learn the hard way...

It was pretty remarkable how NONE of the bartenders had any clue what happened.

Woman punched in the face by FSU football player at a bar.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13234576/dalvin-cook-florida-state-Seminoles

This is a different player.  Since he's their leading rusher, I think his punishment may differ from what the other guy received..

He may have to sit out the opening quarter of the much anticipated game vs. Texas State.

Edited by the dude abides

This is a different player.  Since he's their leading rusher, I think his punishment may differ from what the other guy received..

He may have to sit out the opening quarter of the much anticipated game vs. Texas State.

This is Florida State. He will come in on the second offensive play. His punishment will be not starting.

The player who was dismissed from the squad was a freshman QB who has not played a down for the Seminoles, and this was not the first time he had gotten in trouble since arriving in Tallahassee. Since the TPD is given to looking the other way when FSU players commit crimes, none of this is shocking.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan