• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

The way it's looking, 6th seed might be more likely (and easier to attain).

The Ducks will suddenly turn it around, Getzlaf will suddenly pull his head out of the sand & start shooting the puck instead of predictably passing every time (other Teams predict he will pass the puck, which is another reason he should shoot more, they wont be expecting it).

The D has been bad, particularly Vatanen failing to clear the crease on that 2nd goal, but Anderson has got to make stops.  Just not good enough from him.  The first goal he wasn't squared properly and got beat.  3rd goal he got a clear look at the shooter and got beat, not really the mark a good starting goalie. 

I get them trying to go with the hot hand, theres some merit to the idea of letting a guy keep the crease if he gets the W.  In our situation, the team is playing so poorly and its obvious that Gibson is the future in the crease.  I've said it before and i'll say it again.  Give Gibson the crease and let him run with it.  Even if we don't win many games, night in night out he gives us the best chance.  The clear vote of confidence from the club couldn't be a bad thing for Gibson either.  

Surprise, Gibson is starting the 2nd.

He should have got that ****ing surgery. At what point does some of the blame go on the GM and away from Bruce? Its got to be hard to coach with a different roster make up and with BM going for a different style of team every year. Last year it was big and strong. This year he wanted fast. C'mon man...

I dont think anything is wrong with Getzlaf other then he's just not shooting enough.  Getzlaf has always been a guy that looked first to distribute the puck.  In the past we have seen him go through extended stretches where he seems like he's forgotten how to put the puck on net and he's struggled to score goals.  I'm not sure we've seen it to this extent tho.  2011/12 was not a good year for him and this year so far seems horribly similar, possibly even worse.  Whats wild is that he actually has a fantastic shot, both the slap or wrister.  Im pretty convinced that if he could figure out a way to be more selfish he's a guy that could score 40 goals.  We just have to hope he gets going, the team goes as he does.

Edited by UndertheHalo