• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

PHILIPPI, West Virginia –  A 14-year-old boy held 29 students and a teacher at gunpoint in a West Virginia high school classroom Tuesday afternoon before he released them after negotiations and surrendered, authorities said. No injuries were reported.

Barbour County Schools Superintendent Jeffrey Woofter credited the teacher for maintaining control when classes were about to change and praised the Philippi police chief for talking the suspect into giving up.

Can you imagine being her ex and getting all that money from your wife? He got the house, monthly child support and half all the money she made.

City paying officer who hasn't worked since 1993

Maritta Adley, 57, has not worked a day with the Harrisburg Police Bureau since 1993. However, she is not a former employee. She is still on the city's payroll under its workers' compensation program, and has been for 22 years.

She currently makes more than $70,000.

PHILIPPI, West Virginia – A 14-year-old boy held 29 students and a teacher at gunpoint in a West Virginia high school classroom Tuesday afternoon before he released them after negotiations and surrendered, authorities said. No injuries were reported.

Barbour County Schools Superintendent Jeffrey Woofter credited the teacher for maintaining control when classes were about to change and praised the Philippi police chief for talking the suspect into giving up.</p>

Anyone else fed up with the press using the word suspect when there is no doubt this kid held a classroom at gunpoint? He is not suspected of doing this, he ****ing did it.

Tank, set up the lunch meeting with her.  

Oh, and another thing.  I always found it odd, that when this divorce thing was going on, Giada's spaghetti sauce disappeared from Target.  Supposedly it was because the contract was over.  Which makes some sense, but doesn't account for it never coming back anywhere else.  I bet that now that this divorce is finalized, you will see her stuff back on the shelves again.  Man that stuff was delish.

Tank, set up the lunch meeting with her.  

Oh, and another thing.  I always found it odd, that when this divorce thing was going on, Giada's spaghetti sauce disappeared from Target.  Supposedly it was because the contract was over.  Which makes some sense, but doesn't account for it never coming back anywhere else.  I bet that now that this divorce is finalized, you will see her stuff back on the shelves again.  Man that stuff was delish.

a meeting with her would not be productive, GB. i believe she's now sleeping with bobby flay. he recently divorced, also, and the two of them have been seen socially a few times in recent months.