• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ervin Santana suspended for 80 games for PED use

I read that a side effect of the steroid he took is a swollen face.  Remember when that started?

Anybody in the medical profession has seen this many times. Prednisone, a commonly prescribed drug used to speed the healing of many kinds of inflammation, is a steroid. Anyone who takes it for a long period of time develops "moon face" - a rounding of the face that makes it look literally like the moon. Seeing Barry Bonds head in that direction was my first hint that he was juicing. I told a coworker several years before he was outed that he was using steroids, and he told me that I was nuts.

The Twins are handling this with class, unlike those asshole Angels'.

It's possible that they're just as surprised as everyone else. Cat's got their tongue