• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What bums me out the most about the team so far.

In October, I tore my ACL, and my miniscus. I have spent the entire winter hobbled and waiting for surgery. Due to illness and whatnot, my surgery was delayed until late Feb. I have used the fact that when baseball gets here, I will be on the road to recovery. While I go thru the trial and tribulations of post op stuff, I will have my beloved Angels with me, on tv helping me get thru it. I thought of baseball as a positive tool to help me get thru a difficult time. It is what mentally got me prepared for a scary thing (surgery) and very painful process (physical therapy). Angels Baseball was suppose to be a friend.

Well, my friend is being a complete douche and it breaks my heart.

Does anyone else look at baseball as a tool, friend to get thru tough times?

Carlota how many of your friends hang at your bedside, prepare you a meal and help you through your daily rehab?

Yeah, baseball is like that, sometimes it just doesn't show up for you and your on your own.

Sorry girl, rub some dirt in it and get back out there.   ;)

Carlota how many of your friends hang at your bedside, prepare you a meal and help you through your daily rehab?

Yeah, baseball is like that, sometimes it just doesn't show up for you and your on your own.

Sorry girl, rub some dirt in it and get back out there.   ;)

" Rub some dirt in it and get back in there."  i love it- a classic.

baseball is timeless. an anxiety reliver. the only human endevor where time stands still and is meaningless. a cure for care.

LMAO--Believe me, I'm rubbing some dirt in it. Im recovering from surgery, with our without good Angels baseball to enjoy through the process.

Baseball is such a great game. Just the sounds of it in the background make me feel good. I love lsitening to it on the radio too becasue it is an anxiety reliever. I guess I was just wondering if people felt te same way--waiting all winter for your friend to get here, to be there thru a tough time, and then  they just dont show up.

" Rub some dirt in it and get back in there."  i love it- a classic.

baseball is timeless. an anxiety reliver. the only human endevor where time stands still and is meaningless. a cure for care.

Im a KC Chiefs fan as well. I use to get angry and dissappointed, then I just started laughing. If things dont change on the baseball field, Im going to be laughing, a lot. The difference? Chiefs make me laugh once a week. The Angels will be making me laugh all week. Silver lining?

The team is far from funny unless you mean in a Keystone Cops sort of way.

And quit strangling that poor dog, it's not his fault.

;)

It sure bums me out a lot. I watch a ton of movies, and most of my movie-watching time, in particular the off season is the evening when the kids are getting ready for bed. And now with the season starting, I'm more than happy to watch some baseball instead but with them losing and playing like crap, I figured, I'll just put a movie on and forget it. But I can't, keep pausing and turning back to the game and torturing myself further.

These last few years I've come to realized that I'm too emotionally invested in this team and with big expectations came even bigger disappointments. I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the season for the game it self, win or lose. Getting to watch Mike Trout helps with that.

And as for your rehab, I'm sure you'll be as good as new by the all star break,

It sure bums me out a lot. I watch a ton of movies, and most of my movie-watching time, in particular the off season is the evening when the kids are getting ready for bed. And now with the season starting, I'm more than happy to watch some baseball instead but with them losing and playing like crap, I figured, I'll just put a movie on and forget it. But I can't, keep pausing and turning back to the game and torturing myself further.

Yep. Since Ive been injured, Ive been watching tons of movies, and was excited to finally watch some basbeball. In fact, the first televised ST game was on 4 days after my surgery and that alone helped me get thru the days prior and after surgery. Now, While I will continue to watch the games, and hope for the best, Its a bit of a drag to go thru my daily routine, and then watch the debacle that has been Angels baseball.

I know, more than likely, theyll turn it around enough to give us hope, I just wish that would start now. lol

As far as rehab, Im in PT until Sept, so the whole season. But Ill be right as rain in about a year. Thats what Im being told anyways.