• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mrs Josh Hamilton now on The Real Housewives of Orange County

Ohtaniland

I went to High School with Camille Grammer, from Housewives of Beverly Hills. She is famous for being on Club MTV, and marrying Kelsey Grammer.

Her nickname in high school was Hurricane Camille. I am sure you can figure that one out.

She is (or at least was, as of a few years ago) ridiculously hot.

Funny thing. For Adams wedding everyone stayed at the same hotel. When we came back from the reception some of these people were there to drink in the lounge. I would have had no idea, but some of the girls in the party started freaking out that they were there.

I don't know who was who, but the dude spotted out the most cheated on the show or something haha.

We can't trade Hamilton to St. Louis!!!

Haven't you guts heard, Josh is going to bat .300 with 30 HR's and 100 RBI's. Clearly he's going to stop flailing at every breaking ball and his average fly ball distance will again break the 300 foot mark.

I think I'd freak if he shows up to Spring Training looking like Barry Bonds circa 2006. Part of me would be so excited to have some that can live up to third contract, and yet the other part would feel dirty knowing he's cheating.

I just got back from a party in Shady Canyon at Jim Edmonds' house.  His wife announced that 'they' have the house for two more weeks or something so "let's burn this bitch down." 

An episode of the Real Housewives was being shot.  

Josh Hamilton was there.  We chatted at the guacamole bar.  Although he started the conversation, I asked him if he'd ever been to Del Taco.  He said no, but wanted to know what I get there.  Del Beef burrito, I told him.  He was intrigued.  

If you've any of my Shenanigans, you know I'm not making this up.  

I just got back from a party in Shady Canyon at Jim Edmonds' house. His wife announced that 'they' have the house for two more weeks or something so "let's burn this bitch down."

An episode of the Real Housewives was being shot.

Josh Hamilton was there. We chatted at the guacamole bar. Although he started the conversation, I asked him if he'd ever been to Del Taco. He said no, but wanted to know what I get there. Del Beef burrito, I told him. He was intrigued.

If you've any of my Shenanigans, you know I'm not making this up.

I don't just want more Shenanigans, I need more Shenanigans

"The reported new "Housewives," Meghan King Edmonds and Katie Chadwick, are both Orange County residents and both married to professional athletes. Edmonds is wed to Fox Sports announcer and former MLB player Jim Edmonds, while Hamilton is married to former Angel/now St. Louis Cardinal Josh Hamilton. "

Shame that this isn't true.