• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

• 2 weeks later...

i'm taking a summer school class in west covina this week. there's a farmer boys on the main street so i decided to eat there for lunch today. had the veggie burger and onion rings. the veggie burger was homemade and very tasty and i'd eat there again (though it was a pricey meal). the onion rings were handmade on the spot and weren't cooked until i ordered them. they were huge and delicious. i paid $12 and wished desperately they had the pricing of an INO.

Edited by Tank

In 24 hours, vacation time in Vegas kicks off. 

In 25 hours, probably will be drunk.

In 26 hours, probably will be arrested.

I'll save you some time. Here is a list of bail bond companies for Vegas. Hope you don't have to use them. Lol

https://www.google.com/search?q=bail+bond+companies+las+vegas&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Thanks for checking in. Just don't drive if you drink heavy. Lot's of options for transportation.

It's actually a little hotter here where I live. About 90 miles south of Vegas on the Colorado River in Bullhead City, AZ. You get used to the heat. The worst part is the morning waking up to 90 degree heat and having to use the A/C in the truck at 5 AM. The other day it was 95 in the morning. Only got to 118 that day. Usually that means it will go over 120.

so how does one become an arms dealer? it's not like it's a major at cairo university (or maybe it is, i haven't seen undergrad course schedule). seem to be plenty of them, and i'm left wondering how Sahib is able to purchase massive quantities of weapons designed for military.

asking for a friend, just in case anyone is watching.

so how does one become an arms dealer? it's not like it's a major at cairo university (or maybe it is, i haven't seen undergrad course schedule). seem to be plenty of them, and i'm left wondering how Sahib is able to purchase massive quantities of weapons designed for military.

asking for a friend, just in case anyone is watching.

Here's a quick little tutorial. I remember reading the original story when it came out (one of the most well-written articles I've ever seen). Short story though, you just need some free time and a laptop. It also doesn't hurt to do copious amounts of weed and blow.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/the-complete-story-of-the-300-million-stoner-arms-dealers-20150610

Edited by Don