• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scott boras

Hollyw00d

His office is in Newport Beach. On top of that, whoever is playing in the games, I'm sure he has clients playing in them. He represents a lot of players, not just the superstar players we hear about. He might very we'll be a big baseball fan as well and just wants to catch the game.

I'm sure there are quite a few reasons for it.

Why does he go to angels games? He's usually in his little dugout seat behind home plate, and it seems like attends games pretty often. Even during the regular season.

Is he an angels fan?

He played baseball in the minors until blowing out a knee.   I think he's more of a baseball fan than anything else and I'm sure the suites make for a nice business perk/expense.

I think he reps Duffy of the KC Royals for one.......

you might have noticed he moved to right behind the plate in the 12th inning of game one when Duffy came on to pitch rather than lean against the wall on the left side of the suite (looking in from the mound) as he normally does........

His office is in Newport Beach.

His Boras Corp. office in Fashion Island is sick from what I've heard. I've also heard stories of his guys obliterating teams at arbitration with good research and presentation. People hate the guy but I see no reason for that. He couldn't play once his body gave up so he used his mind to stay in the game.

Someone once told me that he understands not only English and Spanish, but also some Japanese and Korean.

His Boras Corp. office in Fashion Island is sick from what I've heard. I've also heard stories of his guys obliterating teams at arbitration with good research and presentation. People hate the guy but I see no reason for that. He couldn't play once his body gave up so he used his mind to stay in the game.

Someone once told me that he understands not only English and Spanish, but also some Japanese and Korean.

Haters always have to hate. Boras is a class act and a great business executive.

Fans tend to sympathize with the owners and GM's for some reason when it comes to money in baseball.

I don't hate him. He provides a service to his clients, and nobody forces owners to pay what he negotiates.

Boras has a kid in the minors, played minor league ball himself and now represents ball players legally. He attends probably 60 games a year. I'd say he's as big of a baseball fan as anyone.

There's too much money in free agency and it's created an unbalanced amount of wealth among MLB teams. He's only a small part of the problem and deserves less ire than he receives.