• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will We Ever See A Hambomb?

jshep

Hamilton is going through the same thing Pujols went through last year, it's mental.  Playing against his former team so quickly has made it worse.  Hopefully he comes out of it during the first homestand.  I doubt his slump will last as long as Pujols' because Hamilton doesn't have the pressure of having to carry the team on his shoulders, especially with Albert getting off to a good start this year and not to mention Trout being an established star.

Hamilton is going through the same thing Pujols went through last year, it's mental.  Playing against his former team so quickly has made it worse.  Hopefully he comes out of it during the first homestand.  I doubt his slump will last as long as Pujols' because Hamilton doesn't have the pressure of having to carry the team on his shoulders, especially with Albert getting off to a good start this year and not to mention Trout being an established star.

Good post, FF. I agree! 

Right now he's like Adam Dunn, but without the HR's, or the walks.

From what I recall from last year, and this has probably been mentioned elsewhere, Hamilton seemed super streaky.  Here's to hoping he goes off when a few others go cold (as everyone will over the course of 162) and carries us by himself for a month or two.

I think this is totally a mental thing. Nerves got him in his opening series with a new team, back in Cincy where the trouble started. Now he's being booed in a place he called him, has to be getting to him. Keep in mind, he's a great person but probably not the mentally toughest person on the planet given his history. Comfort level is a big thing for him and hopefully a few games at home will fix some things.