• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thoughts and prayers out to Stanton

martinpa25

Stanton is a great player and better person. Hate to see this happen. Even worse that his father was in the stands to witness it. What a helpless feeling that must be.

Oh, no way Fiers did that on purpose. His initial reaction should prove that. Not to mention Lucroy immediately went over to help him. It was an 0-1 count with 2 runners on. With Milwaukee leading by 4 and struggling to stay in the playoffs, he wouldn't want to walk the bases loaded.

I think Cowgills hbp was worse, dude got hit square, at the very least Stanton had the ball deflected a bit by his bat. I think he'll suffer the same injuries as well. He should be back and ready by the start of 15 season. Side note, a lot of people got hit today. Weird.

There was no deflection. The ball hit him straight to the cheek.

I think Cowgills hbp was worse, dude got hit square, at the very least Stanton had the ball deflected a bit by his bat. I think he'll suffer the same injuries as well. He should be back and ready by the start of 15 season. Side note, a lot of people got hit today. Weird.

Actually Cowgill had the pitch deflected by his thumb, Stanton's was flush....worse.

Stanton gets drilled, next batter drilled in the hand by the same pitcher. Both Stanton and other hitter were called out on the HBP because they swung....

Seriously **** that pitcher and **** that ump..

Did you watch the highlight? There is no way he hit Stanton on purpose. The dude was visibly upset, unless he's the world's greatest actor. That is on the coaching staff for not seeing that and taking him out of the game. Your head isn't gonna be right after you just hit a dude in the face and watched him get carted off.