• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Where to find this rare Angels jersey?

Didn't like the periwinkle blue uni's which we all called the Disney look.

I did like the Anaheim gray road jerseys and wish they make some of those to sell in the team store.......

now that the legal issues over the name change are pretty much over and done (although stadium lease issues still somewhat difficult caused by city of Anaheim's moving target position), perhaps the Angels can somewhat appease the City and have some of these jerseys made to sell in the team store.......

not sure if they'd sell great, but I think a significant number of OC based fans would buy them.........I regret not getting one when I had the chance (and knew then that they probably would be completely out of stock and unavailable shortly after that) But geez, even 'close out sale' type jerseys are expensive items.

I do think the Anaheim jerseys would result in some respectable sales numbers -- however, (I guess I can start the war of words/ bashing on this now) a road uni with Los Angeles across the front, perhaps a throw back look to the old PCL Los Angeles Angels -- I think something like that would fly off the shelves.........

Took a quick look on eBay and didn't find anything. There was an 8X10 of Garret Anderson wearing one of the uniforms in question.

$_57.JPG

For some odd reason my search for "anaheim angels road jersey" turned up an Atlanta Braves Kent Mercker replica home jersey from the 1995 World Series.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

People it isnt about the white jerseys.  The road jerseys are the ones that are impossible to find. 

No, it wasn''t.  I have an AUTHENTIC, GAME WORN ANAHEIM jersey from 2002.  It's from Brendan Donnelly.  And hanging in my closet with the other 20 jerseys I have and won't part with, even the ones I can't fit into..